There is still £2357.43 waiting in your name!!!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
There is still £2357.43 waiting in your name!!!
Whooo!

Apparently there's £2357.43 waiting in my name for the mis selling of PPI on my loans and credit cards.

It's a shame I've never had a loan or a credit card, isn't it!!!
(16-05-2016, 10:45 AM)Toms306 Wrote: Oh I don't care about the stripped threads lol, that's easily solved by hammering the bolt in. Wink
Nanstone GTD5 GT17S - XUD9TE
Volvo V50 D5 R-Design SE Sport - Daily cruise wagon.
Thanks given by:
Those adverts do my friggin nut in! I've been called by those companies before too. Bloody ridiculous.
'99 Ph3 Diablo Gti(Victor) Dead
Astor 'X' 4 GTi6-6 - SOLD! Sad
'08 LY Renault Megane RS 230 F1 Team R26 - GONE
'56 BMW Z4 Coupe 3.0si Sport - SCHWIIIING!
Thanks given by:
No win no fee is what is making our country what it is today IMHO..

And our country is turning to shit...
(16-05-2016, 10:45 AM)Toms306 Wrote: Oh I don't care about the stripped threads lol, that's easily solved by hammering the bolt in. Wink
Thanks given by:
I get these all the time. Depending on what mood I'm in I take one of two approaches.

1) if I'm in a good mood and have time, I simply ask really stupid questions or try and sell them a new mobile phone contract
2) if I haven't got time or need to let off some steam, get Incredibily abusive till they hang up and blacklist me

Both are fun Big Grin
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
I started asking if I could get some, they start asking questions, of course, fake aswers, then they ask about the loan/credit card... To which you say you haven't had one, then get really shirty with them because they wasted your time...

Bonus!
Thanks given by:
i like breathing down the phone rather heavily while not saying anything, other than occasionally grunting
[Image: k6f9Fk]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
Thanks given by:
(31-07-2012, 11:48 AM)samass Wrote: i like breathing down the phone rather heavily while not saying anything, other than occasionally grunting

Isn't that just a standard thing for you anyway.
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
aren't we just saying what we do on the phone? my bad, skim reading FTL lol
[Image: k6f9Fk]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
Thanks given by:
I get these as text messages from mobile numbers, text reply stop and another one comes in from another number. Really pisses me off! I agree with Ruan, this stupid american culture of suing everyone is what has ruined this country.
Supercharged XUD Project - Dead

HDi Cabby Project Click
Thanks given by:
I get these allll the time on my work phone. That is registered to the company so is obv a load of crap. I just string them along for as long as poss. Fills my day Big Grin plus my workphone is only on during work hours so im getting paid to winde them up WIN!!

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

Thanks given by:
I just insist on speaking to their manager, then educate him on how he's wasting his life in a scamming boiler room when he could just get a job in an inbound customer service call centre and not have the whole world think he's a c*nt...
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
Thanks given by:
(31-07-2012, 12:03 PM)londondan86 Wrote: I get these as text messages from mobile numbers, text reply stop and another one comes in from another number. Really pisses me off! I agree with Ruan, this stupid american culture of suing everyone is what has ruined this country.

DON'T REPLY!

They use the whole 'text stop now' to check if it's a valid and in-use number, so that they can spam you even more. Just ignore them!
[Image: kim.png]
Thanks given by:
(16-09-2012, 04:34 PM)Kimmie Wrote:
(31-07-2012, 12:03 PM)londondan86 Wrote: I get these as text messages from mobile numbers, text reply stop and another one comes in from another number. Really pisses me off! I agree with Ruan, this stupid american culture of suing everyone is what has ruined this country.

DON'T REPLY!

They use the whole 'text stop now' to check if it's a valid and in-use number, so that they can spam you even more. Just ignore them!

Reviving a old thread much?!
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
Well it was in my 'Today's Posts' list.....
[Image: kim.png]
Thanks given by:
There's nothing you can do about it i dont think, if you search the company and then search a little more then you'll find none of their adresses exist.

I'd like to hazard a guess at how they're getting these numbers... Are any of you guys using the 'Three' network? As one thing i've noticed is i get these details on a mobile broadband dongle and not just my phone... I dont even know my dongles number, let alone give it out. Only three know it...
[Image: KrisB-new-Logo11.gif]
Thanks given by:
i get alot on my o2 mobile but never on my tmobile mobile...well until today but i know why...bloody insurnce company gave my number out after the "accident" i had so i could claim whip lash.....when i was in bed when someone hit my car
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
keep getting calls from 'Unknown' (samsung tocco lite) answered it a few times and theres never anyone there so i just let it ring out after silencing it
Thanks given by:
I installed the hotmail app for android and got about 10 junk items a day, removed it and the junk has gone down to about 1 a week

This is this weeks "30 sec compensation-test. Entitled to claim 9,560 GBP or more?"
Thanks given by:
I usually speak to them in whichever accent they have, which can be annoying as none of them are ever English.
Thanks given by:
I mean what sort of idiot signs all the paperwork without realising they have agreed to Payment Protection Insurance?

Me apparently. Upon checking my bank statements as I'm in the process of paying off a credit card I realised I'm paying out each month for Payment Protection

Phoned the bank and sure enough this has been going on for yonks, well 42 months to be precise. There seems to be an amount of about £8.90 a month going out ON TOP of the fecking interest rate.

No wonder it was taking forever to pay off.
Disclaimer: The above is not to be taken to heart and is probably a joke, grow up you big girl.
[Image: Sig500x130.png]
Thanks given by:
If you wanna claim poi back just ring the provider talk to their complaints department then boom instant payment cos they CBA to go through the process
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Video Just waiting for a mate. Andy 18 6,601 26-03-2013, 12:57 PM
Last Post: DaveW
  Sat waiting for my MOT fail list :( ash240970 20 4,407 16-11-2012, 05:09 PM
Last Post: ash240970
Bug f*ck you GTi6 - waiting for the AA Dum-Dum 92 29,884 18-09-2012, 08:59 PM
Last Post: Niall