It's FRIIIIIIDAAYYYYY!!!!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's FRIIIIIIDAAYYYYY!!!!
And about time too!

Christ what a week; missus' 1st week as a Junior Doctor this week, so she's gone from a month of student-esque lazing about with 10:30+ lie-ins to 6am wake-ups like the rest of the working population lol! She's not used to it at all Tongue I'm secretly lolling.

Soooo this weekend...

Tonight I'll probs cook up a nice dindins, get a bottle of rose on the go for Mazz when she gets back from work, then sit down with a film. Probably go to bed fairly early.

Saturday: Going to Thorpe Park for the day with Mazz Big Grin Can't fookin wait!! I've not been in ages, so that'll be really good fun hopefully! I'm just a little concerned with the potential Olympic traffic and road closures due to the bike race. and the traffic for the Chertsey Show, which apparently is on this weekend too... Anyone with any traffic information, if they could share it it would be greatly appreciated!!!

Saturday night; Might go for dinner at a really nice old pub down the road. Possibly...

Sunday; The day of malayse Big Grin Lie-in, followed by tea in bed, followed by an early lunch-time of full-english. Maybe tidy the house a bit, sort through the man-shed, get all the carparts kicking about in the house stored away in there. Then possibly a bike-ride in the afternoon. Then just chill in the evening and watch the f1 highlights.

So yeah, pretty relaxing weekend, which tbh we both need!

Now your turn...
'99 Ph3 Diablo Gti(Victor) Dead
Astor 'X' 4 GTi6-6 - SOLD! Sad
'08 LY Renault Megane RS 230 F1 Team R26 - GONE
'56 BMW Z4 Coupe 3.0si Sport - SCHWIIIING!
Thanks given by:
Damn, you bitch. I forgot it was Friday already, to be fair.

You're absolutely mental going to Thro-up Park tomorrow buddy. It's going to be absolutely rammed.

Me, I'm now living a happy, Ford-Free life. Highly recommend it.

Today - Finish work at 5. Although Mrs C.A.R. has been told by the midwife to go up the hospital again today so they can check her over, she's been having more pains. Just coming up to 7 months pregnant Smile Hopefully all that goes well, not sure how I'm supposed to concentrate at work now. Anyway, lacking any form of transport I have to get a lift home from my boss, then rely on Mrs C.A.R. and the MIL to get the weekly shopping. With my money. I should be worried, right? After this, someone is bringing a car around for me to have a look at. It's a 306. Hopefully that goes well, if it does then I have the cash to put down a deposit...

Tomorrow - I'm pretty sure something is happening. I know the wedding is soon (Mrs C.A.R.s sister is getting hitched) and so I'll probably need to get my suit to the dry cleaners. I can't drive though. Hopefully there's one in walking distance! I've ordered some curtains today for the babys room, so I'm gonna need a curtain pole. B&Q is not within walking distance, so I might phone Mrs C.A.R.s dad and ask him to be taxi for the day. Got to pay £1500 into the bank too (which is nice) and I don't much fancy walking with that in my back pocket... Will a curtain pole even fit in a Kia Picanto? I'm not sure. Could be interesting. Evening will probably be spent watching a movie on the sofa.

Sunday - Feck all. If I still have no car by this point then I'll be getting desperate, as I can't get a lift home from work on Monday. So I could go car shopping. Um, otherwise, I can't think of anything else to do. I need to put some shelves up. Need to buy the shelves though.

Finding it hard to concentrate :/
Disclaimer: The above is not to be taken to heart and is probably a joke, grow up you big girl.
[Image: Sig500x130.png]
Thanks given by:
my weekend will consist of waiting untill the fun starts again on monday
[Image: signiture.jpg]
Midnightclub Wrote:All the cool kids have ph 2 Nile 6's!
Thanks given by:
Gonna drink some stella today. Eat some roast lamb tomorrow. Then go back to Ingerland tomorrow.
Thanks given by:
Today chillin with a few beers
Sat fitting gear linkages, engine mounts, take the test fitted cage out for painting now mounts are welded, and have a few beers and watch big fat gypsy gangster ha ha it's fuckin hilarious
Sun going to pick up my ghaz coilovers and compbrake top mounts and a new fire pit/BBQ table for the garden, food shop and then chill
[Image: SDC10442-1.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Its Friday again already? Woah.......for a boringly dull week it's gone pretty quick!

Today - Bathed Nans dog, going to town in a bit, pizza for tea and probably watch Dynamo later that I recorded last night instead of the boring olympics crap.

Tomorow - More car hunting probably, and try to sell this damn NAD which is holding my moneys atm, nothing else planned, yawn.

Sunday - Working at Nans in the morning as usual.......bugger all in the afternoon, sigh.
Thanks given by:
Well providing my mechanic can fit me a new wishbone which just decided to snap on dinner break at the scrap yard of all places then plans will be as follows lol

Friday fin work Gym, then off to all you can eat buffet with the wife, then back home for an early nite Tongue

Sat early start change manifold gasket and see which T2 or K14 has less play to run at pod til TD04 arrives Smile and do rocker cover gasket and have a general once over as havent owned car long and have 200mile drive next weekend Smile

Sunday chill the fooook out all day for once Smile
[Image: J5hxCcC.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Today: work until 6, then lighting the BBQ and draining a few bottles of beer Smile

Saturday: Epic, messy stag do for my best mate, I'm his best man so I'm in charge of pranks Big Grin

Sunday: Die of hangover, take the dog for a good long walk, clear a bit more shite out of the garden...
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
Thanks given by:
Today - Still in Brid been here all week, just had to nip into hull to get some snickers (work pants not chocolate) for Mondays. Had a telephone interview that consisted of me just saying yeah and what. Nailed it! NOT! Out for a few jars tonight and a meal.

Saturday - Think we are going to thornwick bay crabbing. Then may as well go see are lass' family in Flambrough.

Sunday - Home, cut grass, go to work and get a van. Chill back to work Monday :-(
Thanks given by:
Tongith work til midnight'ish; then off to the ferry port for 2am, drive up to the Tait residence, sneak in, get zero sleep..

...saturday head to the scrapyard with strictlyderv, hunt around for a bit; get home with lunch on the table; this WILL happen, drive down to brighton, BBQ on the beach perhaps a few cheeky bevarages..

..sunday make our way up to the Lake district, steam show, and go see MrHairy and Johnny if he's around (and anyone else thats around there!
Diablo Hdi Dturbo and 205 1.9 project - it lives!
Thanks given by:
Today: been training my puppy and helped mum around the house.
tomorrow: got a party at 1am until 1pm then another party at 9
Sunday: recovery
[Image: 306ocsig_edited-1-1.jpg]

306 HDI, soon to be XUD
Thanks given by:
Today just home from work, take grant to get his car then off training then round the misses for a quiet one and enjoy a cold pint seeing as its the first time I can drink it 3 weeks Smile

Tomorrow up early to hoon down to matts for lots of laughing at his tapping engine then off to a party in the eve
Sunday...don't know. See what happens and make it home at some point!
Monday, back to work!
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
Today: Eat kebab chill out.
Saturday: Tuning a friends bosch, rather excited about that Big Grin Maybe party/get wrecked in the evening
Sunday: Hopefully sort things with my mrs/ ex mrs lol
Thanks given by:
Today: Took the van for its new exhaust(de-cat,straight through side exit FTFMW) Popped into a classic car show in Wakey too, Curry and Beers now..Think I'll watch the olympic opener to see what the fuss is about.

Saturday: Clean the van (covered in seagull shit at the moment), Join the gym and head into Happyfax for an overdue night out.

Sunday: Bike ride in the morning, Think I'll take the missus to see the Dark Knight Rises aswell.
Team hand-painted-commercial Vehicle
Thanks given by:
Today work and more work.
Booked the week off at Iceland so I'm off till next week. Thursday I had my training day driving the home delivery van and now they want me to work Tuesday, Wednesday.
So all day I'm going to sort my new vivarium out for my new bearded dragon. Smile then work at takeaway saturday night.
Sunday sort my viv out again then either get my dragon or just chill.
Monday is my 21st birthday (what ya all getting me Wink ) got to take dog to vets for her jabs that will be fun a vicious jack russel that hates the vet!
Then going for a meal later with family. Smile. Can't drink too much though a work want me to drive Tuesday Sad
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
Thanks given by:
done cambelt/waterpump on my galaxy yesterday ready for a trip to cornwall next month.

today, minding the kids as the mrs is working---turned out great as they dont want to get dressed at all and dont want to go the cinema as planned.........

tomorrow, last day of a week off so ; pads/discs, oil/filter, 2 rear springs on a 54 plate ka. then a roast dinner and sit at pc till bedtime..
Thanks given by: