52 plate Octavia VRS

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
52 plate Octavia VRS
ebay link: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/BARGAIN-2002-S...3379697ec2

For quick sale as I'm being posted out on military duty for a number of months, and so feel I should sell my car rather than have it sitting on the drive for months on end.

Need car sold ASAP. Quick sale will take first offer in region of £1650!

Some of the Good:

Full Service History

Taxed until end of March 2013

Will be sold with 12 months MOT

All 4 tyres are Continental and paid over £400 for them this time last year. Loads of tread all round.

De-mountable tow bar

Low idling Turbo Petrol engine helps make this car near bulletproof when it comes to reliability

Exterior in excellent condition for age

Interior in very good condition

Very well looked after

Traction Control

Mostly motorway mileage (Catterick - Suffolk area)

Loads of receipts, MOT certificates etc.

ALL of the Bad:

Small scuff on rear bumper and plastic rear strip where the scuff is has broken off (see last image)

Only visible in certain light, there is a small dent in middle top of bonnet. (see 1st pic). I believe this can be pushed out but I haven't had chance to try and remove it

Facts and Figures:

http://www.parkers.co.uk/cars/reviews/fa.../vrs-2001/

If you bid, you bid to win not bid to view. Cash on collection prefered. Must been seen within 24 hours from auction ends. May be able to hold onto car in family hands if £100 non-refundable deposit paid, but must be agreed BEFORE end of auction. NO timewasters or joy riders please. This listing is 100% legit and I hope to find a buyer who is also. V5 and car will only be released once full payment received. I reserve the right to sell elsewhere as I just need to sell ASAP before I leave the UK.

Thank you for looking!
Thanks given by:
Just to add, I get 45-47mpg on the motorway out of mine. In fact, mine is pretty much identical to that one, except mine is broken in many ways lol
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
Thanks given by: