Quick Spit n Shine & Some New(Old) Wheels

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Quick Spit n Shine & Some New(Old) Wheels
Hi all,

I've not put some propper pics up since I've joined so thought why not today seeing as it was so nice after work and I had some new/old rims to refit.

It was just a quick 2 bucket wash although I had given it as full a detail as I could be bothered with a month or so back and it's kept pretty good since then despite all the rain, though it could do with topping up on the wax.

I do have the wing bumpstrips but they were removed for the detail a while back and it's just not been good enough weather to silicone them back on until now so the next pics will have them on. Anyway, here's how it stands now:

[Image: IMAG0065.jpg]

[Image: IMAG0057.jpg]

[Image: IMAG0055.jpg]

[Image: IMAG0061.jpg]

[Image: IMAG0058.jpg]

[Image: IMAG0059.jpg]

[Image: IMAG0060.jpg]

[Image: IMAG0056.jpg]

[Image: IMAG0063.jpg]

It's fairly standard really, just the changes you can see and no trick shiney parts under the bonnet as yet though that will be changing.

Got some solid rear beam mounts to fit and then some Yellow billies all round so hopefully it will drop the front a touch more. Shopping list includes lightened flywheel, lightened pullies and hopefully some 21mm TBs and Hybrid ARB.

The aim is for fast road/light track spec as hopefully get 1 or 2 under my belt now the sun has come out and then hit it hard next year.

Thanks for reading and all comments welcome Smile

Matt
Thanks given by:
Car looks awesome mate, liking the yellow brakes and 1.2s what wheels is it on now?
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by: