• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Smooth HDi
Standard 6'x9's mate
Thanks given by:
(29-01-2013, 09:38 PM)Choppin Wrote: Standard 6'x9's mate

O right. Ha. Just looked round from the angle of the parcel shelf
NO SMOKE NO POKEBig Grin
Thanks given by:
Well she died this morning!!! aux belt snapped!!! Does any1 kno wat size the hdi aux belt is without aircon!? I kno it's not a normal size 1 so any help would b much appreciated lol
Thanks given by:
Messure the old one? should be easy now :loma:

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

Thanks given by:
Lol just measured the belt which is stretched like hell!!! N it's 1145, iv been recommended I get a 1170 n iv just found paper work that says 1200!! Also been advised its a 5 tooth but the snapped 1 is a 6!!! Properly confused!!
Thanks given by:
You should have a little tolerence what with the tentsioner

Thanks given by:
Good shout!! Lol think I'm just confusing myself :-S lol
Thanks given by:
Get some nice wheels to finish this off.
Thanks given by:
What r they mate!? The plan is 2 get some cades wen the weather is a lil nicer
Thanks given by:
Well this is kind of an update!! Passenger front coil spring snapped last night!! A 10 min drive turned into a 3 n a half hours!!! It's managed 2 wedge the spring into the side of the tyre so for the 2nd time this year I hav a dead pug sat outside my house!!! Lol
Thanks given by:
Ahhhhh good old pug. Isbit a lowering spring? OE springs are prrtty good at sheering off and wrecking tyres lol

Thanks given by:
Yer been lowered, did make it rather difficult 2 get her home!! The first AA guy couldn't get it on his ramps!!! On the plus side she siting nice n low @ the front now lol
Thanks given by:
lmao instant lows lol. Best thing to do when that happens is take the wheel off and try and get the broken coil off the shock or cut it off. Is a right pita though

Thanks given by:
Looks amazing, Are the seats a straight fit ?
Thanks given by:
Got my mechanic friend comin ova in abit, may just drop the lot out 2nit n then get a spring as quick as I can,
Thanx mate, I didn't fit them, were in the car wen I bought it, don't think they r tho!! Thers a gap between the seat and the side of the foot wells
Thanks given by:
seats are from a cabby, look to have been "adjusted" to fit

Thanks given by:
Yer ther out of a cabby, bloody lush seats Big Grin yer think a bit of "adjustment" was needed 2 make them fit lol
Thanks given by:
Another quick update!! She's back on the road!! Big Grin lol got her all back 2gethet last night!!!! 4got how fun she is 2 drive!!! Lol

Will put photos up of wat happened wen I get the chance
Thanks given by:
Can't believe I've missed this. Looks quality.

S2 HDi >click<
154bhp
280lbs/ft
Thanks given by:
Lol thanx mate!!
Thanks given by:
Well it's happened again!! 2nd spring snapped this year!! f*ck I hate the roads around where I live!! Luckily it didn't wedge it's self into the tyre like the last 1 so managed 2 get her home without the help of the AA!! Lol
Thanks given by:
love this car.
Thanks given by:
thought id add some photos of the fun iv had the last couple of months Dodgy lol
first some of you may know both my springs hav snapped and not @ the same time (helpfull) lol heres the AA guy attempting to get her on his lil trailer, didnt really work as was far 2 low Dodgy lol

now for attempted number 2!! Succesful!! lol

and now for the fun of getting her back off the lowloader!!

morning after

my friend attempting 2 get everything off

another day working on it Dodgy

and finally the other spring that decided it wanted 2 snap before i got the chance 2 change it lol

did the lower ball joints @ the same time coz thought rude not 2 lol but shes all back on the road now, just got a dodgy sounding alternator but wouldnt be a peugoet if it didnt have somthing wrong with it!! lol
Thanks given by:
Saw you yesterday on the a47 near Swaffham I think? & two other times in the last week or two, only just realised yesterday it may have been you? I always look out for the square plate not knowing you got rid of it lol
Thanks given by:
Lol yer that was my sexy beast last night Big Grin lol saw your personal plate right @ the last second!! Lol wats goin on with this alternator mate?
Thanks given by:
I've still got it, working 9-3.30 tomorrow if its any use??
Thanks given by:
Yer boi!! Lol could meet u just outside flux if that good 4 u?
Thanks given by:
cyclones!
Thanks given by:
Sad sad times :'( shes up for sale
Thanks given by:
Why mate? How much?
Thanks given by: