yet another newbie

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
yet another newbie
soooo hey everyone, im ash.. i have a 1.4 meridian, T reg.
im also a member of club-306. Im from good old stoke on trent if anyone is from here/near that would be awesome as i dont have a scooby when it comes to cars. this is my first car too.
pics etc will be up soon

so far all ive done is carbon wrapped my dash, had some black cyclones put on, stuck some crystals on.
ive bought some lowering springs, currently saving up some cash to get them fitted and have torsion bar done. im trying to get a new interior, phase 3 bumper, smooth bonnet and grill.
Thanks given by:
(20-07-2012, 01:25 AM)bowers Wrote: soooo hey everyone, im ash.. i have a 1.4 meridian, T reg.
im also a member of club-306. Im from good old stoke on trent if anyone is from here/near that would be awesome as i dont have a scooby when it comes to cars. this is my first car too.
pics etc will be up soon

so far all ive done is carbon wrapped my dash, had some black cyclones put on, stuck some crystals on.
ive bought some lowering springs, currently saving up some cash to get them fitted and have torsion bar done. im trying to get a new interior, phase 3 bumper, smooth bonnet and grill.

Welcome Smile get some pictures up! And save yourself some cash on lowering the front end and do it yourself it's relatively simple there's a guide in section for it I think!
Thanks given by:
will have a look and see how easy it is. never done anything on a car tbh completely new!
also, how do i know when someones replied to a thread ive commented on/started? on club-306 you get notifications like facebook.
really hard getting the hang of new sites lol
Thanks given by:
(20-07-2012, 01:49 AM)bowers Wrote: will have a look and see how easy it is. never done anything on a car tbh completely new!
also, how do i know when someones replied to a thread ive commented on/started? on club-306 you get notifications like facebook.
really hard getting the hang of new sites lol

Everyone starts somewhere, there may be people around you willing to help too.

You can receive email notifications and somewhere (don't know where as I use tapatalk) you can view topics you've participated in or subscribed to.
Thanks given by:
welcome along mate. as vlj says it an easy job doing front springs and doin it is the best way to learn Big Grin

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

Thanks given by:
Welcome along mate Smile
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
welcome mate. only 20 mins away from stoke.

edit..... and thats not far enough haha. only joking. keep a eye on the meets mate and pop over.
[Image: newsig_zpsee86fa10.jpg]
Thanks given by:
haha Wink ye definitely want to come to a meet!
Thanks given by:
Welcome Smile
Thanks given by:
dont know if your interested but their is loads going on at the mo but look in meets at MFN. its a cool place for a meet and loads cracking off. have a look and see what you think mate.
[Image: newsig_zpsee86fa10.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Welcome along to the forum, get some pics up mate. Any other plans for the car?
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by:
I'll be going to a meet that's closest to me haha until
I've got the car to a stage close to where I want it to be. That's pretty much all I have planned
For It atm mate
Thanks given by:
welcome!
Thanks given by: