Photoshop please :)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Photoshop please :)
Ive had this idea for a while and i may put it into action once the 6 is back on the road Smile

Can someone photoshop a phase 1 front end the gti/dturbo bumper with fogs on to a 306 estate and smooth the side strips out please thinking of doing a phase1 estate with a nice engine droped in the front Smile
Thanks given by:
pics might help mate.
[Image: newsig_zpsee86fa10.jpg]
Thanks given by:
I havent got any pics as im on my phone and not pc at the mo Smile
Thanks given by:
not to clued up on this but are you asking for a pic of the front and side in one shot.?
if so i think this will be hard to do as its kinda 3d if you know what i mean.
you neen a 2d straight on shot to get best results unless they ars a god at photo shopping.
better off getting a pic of the front and a pic of the side. i think it would be so much easyier for THE SHOPPER.
plus get the photos you want shopping, carnt expect the SHOPPER to do everything mate.
[Image: newsig_zpsee86fa10.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Thought about this before myself, done a photo shop it didnt look right atall, will try and find it out

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

Thanks given by:
I havent gota clue as to what pics are needed as i dont do photoshop Smile a shop of the car at a angle would be best as im unsure if the front end would suit the estate Big Grin
I will reward with rep Wink

(19-07-2012, 06:43 PM)puglove Wrote: Thought about this before myself, done a photo shop it didnt look right atall, will try and find it out

That would be awsome mate Smile
If it doesnt look rite it will be a sedan i drop the engine in to Smile
Thanks given by:
That idea is much more win!

Cant find that pic sorry mate

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

Thanks given by: