Why do I feel ill?!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why do I feel ill?!
Scott's right about the glandular fever, keep an eye on it!

I used to feel like this all the time, then found out it was Coeliac Disease. This also meant I had low iron, and was lacking in most vitamins. Look it up, it's really undiagnosed and I felt like crap for 5 years before I was!

If you do try to increase your iron intake, then be careful, as you can actually OD on iron. Tablets/liquids I'd consult a doctor first, but things like spinach added to your diet will really improve it!
[Image: kim.png]
Thanks given by:
Yeah glandular fever is aweful.. i was off work for over a month and lost over a stone and a half with it and it never actually leaves your system so you can have it way more than once, it can even last for years!
[Image: Ty8kl7b.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Too much sleep as said could be an issue, and also the weather can be affecting you - it fucks me right up, and makes me well lethargic. Changing a wheel is a mammoth task. Or just cos you're cornish.
[Image: 22f2b6b2-758b-4c1c-96fb-6fa9c6059b13_zpsf306b56b.jpg]
Thanks given by:
I've been like this for the last few weeks! I put it down to not sleeping due to working hours but even today driving home, I was having trouble keeping my eyes open and had a perfectly good nights sleep last night!
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
Go see a Dr Ruan. They will request a full blood test, which should show up any abnormalities. Self medication probably isn't the best way forward in your case.
[Image: brokendown-1-1-1.jpg]

Dturbo GT2259s build thread;
http://306oc.co.uk/forum/thread-3692.html

Daily driver; 330d Msport (doesn't blow up!)
Thanks given by:
Sounds like you might be a whiny twat to me Wink

No, seriously though, if you feel that shit every day then see a GP mate, this is why we pay their exorbitant wages. It's not just so they can f*ck their receptionist then piss off to the golf course at 2.30 lol
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
Thanks given by:
(02-08-2012, 07:01 PM)n0v0s Wrote: Go see a Dr Ruan. They will request a full blood test, which should show up any abnormalities. Self medication probably isn't the best way forward in your case.

EVERY time I go to the doctors it's either

A. Gastritis (A.K.A. I've not a f*cking clue, but your stomach lining is probably a bit pissed off with something you ate)

or

B. You're not sleeping right, go to bed at the normal time and get routine, which I do do...

I've had full blood tests before - like 3 times now (hilariously my dad normally does the test and picks up the results and I know the results before the doctors lol...) and they always check out fine...
(16-05-2016, 10:45 AM)Toms306 Wrote: Oh I don't care about the stripped threads lol, that's easily solved by hammering the bolt in. Wink
Nanstone GTD5 GT17S - XUD9TE
Volvo V50 D5 R-Design SE Sport - Daily cruise wagon.
Thanks given by:
It's because you're really tall with giant feet
Thanks given by:
Gingervitus?

Seriously I've been feeling like this recently, when/if I get sleep I'm up all the time throughout the night, feel tired during the day all the time, lack of motivation. Feel "sick" most days, can't be f*cked to go to work, but can't be f*cked to stay in bed, eyes feel lazy and slightly blurred, driving is becoming dangerous (so im getting a bike lol). Hoping mines down to the shit diet I have, sorting that out and going to start using sleeping pills
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
Ruan if they're saying it's something to do with your stomach, I'd seriously consider asking them to test for Coeliac. It's not usually included in a full blood count unless requested. It messes with your digestion and is commonly mistaken for IBS and a dodgy tummy, but it's pretty serious!

As said, get yourself back to the Doctors and demand more investigation. I had to do this after 5 years of being fobbed off. Pretty sure they only listened though because my Mum came down with me Tongue
[Image: kim.png]
Thanks given by:
Strange one mate.

I've never had a blood test personally. I aim to beat my dads' record, he never had his blood taken until he was 39.

Over halfway there...
Disclaimer: The above is not to be taken to heart and is probably a joke, grow up you big girl.
[Image: Sig500x130.png]
Thanks given by:
(03-08-2012, 08:06 AM)c.a.r. Wrote: Strange one mate.

I've never had a blood test personally. I aim to beat my dads' record, he never had his blood taken until he was 39.

Over halfway there...

Lol, I'll take that as a challenge.........I've also never had one, and aim never to have one either. Wink
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  please feel free fatlapit 35 5,971 19-11-2014, 07:37 PM
Last Post: Ruan
  How does your other half feel about old cars? THE_Liam 68 10,823 14-11-2014, 10:49 AM
Last Post: nominous
  Feel like giving up :( Piggy 33 8,413 19-07-2013, 08:47 AM
Last Post: Danny2009