Veg prices

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Veg prices
(06-08-2014, 03:34 PM)aggyj17 Wrote: If anyone is near kings lynn in Norfolk someone does 20L for £13 has it nearly all the time

Worth me travelling that far. Where does that??
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
(06-08-2014, 03:37 PM)bashbarnard Wrote:
(06-08-2014, 03:34 PM)aggyj17 Wrote: If anyone is near kings lynn in Norfolk someone does 20L for £13 has it nearly all the time

Worth me travelling that far. Where does that??
This bloke in Terrington does it if your interested pm me and I'll send over a number to you mate
Thanks given by:
So im in durham atm. Need to fill up tomorrow before I come home. I notice the 2 5l sunflower oil for £8 has been extended. Anyone know any other offers??
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks given by:
Tesco's had the 10 litres for £8 on in some of the express shops
Thanks given by:
Just won 90l of new out of date oil for £50 55p per litre Smile
[Image: image_zps45f2003b.jpg]

Team Doesn't own a 306
Thanks given by:
(10-08-2014, 06:12 PM)Danny2009 Wrote: Just won 90l of new out of date oil for £50 55p per litre Smile

Thats awesome. Good price fuel
Thanks given by:
Any of you guys found since running veg oil your pumps stared leaking fuel bad mines leaking through the throttle shaft o ring i guess its time to order a seal kit.
Thanks given by:
Veg oil eats seals. Especially old ones. Once its been resealed once it shouldnt be to much of an issue. While its aprat fit an 11mm. Mine hasnt started leaking yet but will do in time I guess. How many miles you done on veg
Thanks given by:
(06-08-2014, 01:24 PM)r3k1355 Wrote: Quick bump, just paid £12.99 for 20L at Costco.

65p/l

Where you based?

Went to Costco near me the other week and it's £14.29
Thanks given by:
(10-08-2014, 06:49 PM)bashbarnard Wrote: Veg oil eats seals. Especially old ones. Once its been resealed once it shouldnt be to much of an issue. While its aprat fit an 11mm. Mine hasnt started leaking yet but will do in time I guess. How many miles you done on veg

mines not worth fitting a 11mm haha its only a 1997 1905cc nad used for towing a trailer and tip runs etc cars done 220000 miles been running veg about 2 years mainly 100% veg 50/50 bad winter
Thanks given by:
Mine isnt leaking after thousands of miles of use but I have completely replaced the fuel lines. Only the pump remains "standard".
Thanks given by:
Ive not replaced any fuel lines apart from engine bay ones. will do it at some point if I go 2.1 Wink
Thanks given by:
Lidl one litre bottles of veg and sunflower 99p each
Thanks given by:
(10-08-2014, 06:54 PM)Paul_13 Wrote: Where you based?

Went to Costco near me the other week and it's £14.29

That was in Leeds Costco, hope the price doesn't bounce back up!!
Thanks given by:
just wish there was a costco within 30miles of me!
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Again a reminder it was still at £12.99 in Costco the other day for 20l bottles. I got 160l for just over £100
Thanks given by:
13.99 at macro for 20l atm too. Still cheap
Thanks given by:
Adam branches has it on offer £13.49 for next couple of week.

Thanks given by:
I'm in LA atm and it seems it's actually cheaper to.use diesel here than veg purely because the fuel is much cheaper. Less than $4 a gallon.
Thanks given by:
(02-09-2014, 05:46 PM)bigcheez2k3 Wrote: I'm in LA atm and it seems it's actually cheaper to.use diesel here than veg purely because the fuel is much cheaper. Less than $4 a gallon.

£2.50 a gallon we are charged well to much for fuel.

Ebay:281414561108
SVO 60ppl
Thanks given by:
Costco was £12.60 for 20l KTC yesterday.
Was in there for the 2 min silence, surreal seeing the whole place just stop and stay still for two minutes.
Thanks given by:
(02-09-2014, 06:10 PM)Adam-m-h Wrote: £2.50 a gallon we are charged well to much for fuel.

Try Saudi. It literally is cheaper than water.

Was going to ask how much for Costco. Cool thanks.
1.39 cheaper than Makro. Seems it would be worth getting a card then. My last batch of 300l would have paid for membership.

I scored a trooper on some out of date sunflower last time over at makro. Cleaned them out. 58ppl and all weather running Smile
Thanks given by:
(14-11-2014, 01:33 PM)nominous Wrote:
(02-09-2014, 06:10 PM)Adam-m-h Wrote: £2.50 a gallon we are charged well to much for fuel.

Try Saudi. It literally is cheaper than water.

F*CK ME 17p a gallon in Saudi
Thanks given by:
No women, no beer but all the petrol you can burn.
Thanks given by:
(14-11-2014, 02:02 PM)nominous Wrote: No women, no beer but all the petrol you can burn.

Sod that I'd rather pay more for petrol just to have the women lol
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Server prices vs Desktop prices silverzx 54 11,279 23-04-2015, 01:03 PM
Last Post: procta