Veg prices

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Veg prices
£16 for 20L of Veg at my local macro
Thanks given by:
tesco still ahve the offer on as of yesturday..

cured some of my coaling problem too.. now it smells like barbeque and chips!
Given the choice between Niall and the sheep. I would choose the sheep!
/Toseland
Thanks given by:
Sainsburys also had vegetable and sunflower oil on offer the other day, 3 for £12 on 5 litre KTC oils, so works out the same price as Tesco.
Thanks given by:
Will be going to sainsburys soon then
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
(24-07-2014, 01:34 PM)bashbarnard Wrote: Will be going to sainsburys soon then

Just to let you know, these oils were with the world foods isle rather than with the rest of the oils!
Thanks given by:
Awesome. Thabks a lot
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks given by:
make any difference if its sunflower or regular veg?
Given the choice between Niall and the sheep. I would choose the sheep!
/Toseland
Thanks given by:
Sunflowers a bit harder on start up. I run both dependent on cheapest
Thanks given by:
Whos runs 100% veg then?
Thanks given by:
Sunflower doesn't smell as bad. Should be easier to start as its slightly thinner and should give better performance and economy as it tends to have more calories per liter.
Thanks given by:
(25-07-2014, 09:28 AM)bashbarnard Wrote: Whos runs 100% veg then?

(25-07-2014, 09:32 AM)Dum-Dum Wrote: Sunflower doesn't smell as bad. Should be easier to start as its slightly thinner and should give better performance and economy as it tends to have more calories per liter.

see two different ideas there, but i agree with Dum, starts easier on sunflower for me and seems thinner too . .Smile
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
Im on sunflower atm. I meant who runs 100% not diesel. I buy whatever is cheapest. Ill keep on sunflower if thats the case though
Thanks given by:
(25-07-2014, 10:35 AM)bashbarnard Wrote: Im on sunflower atm. I meant who runs 100% not diesel. I buy whatever is cheapest. Ill keep on sunflower if thats the case though
it'll always hunt on first startup, sunflower is better though imo mate . .Smile
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
(21-07-2014, 03:03 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote: No but the police saw a load of veg on his back seat and put the windows in.

I'm paranoid enough to cover my load with a blanket when Im transporting.
Good thing !!

Am running 100% WVO veg on 306 at present. It's been stood for 10 days and started up fine on Sun morning.
Thanks given by:
(04-08-2014, 07:53 AM)nominous Wrote:
(21-07-2014, 03:03 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote: No but the police saw a load of veg on his back seat and put the windows in.

I'm paranoid enough to cover my load with a blanket when Im transporting.
Good thing !!

Am running 100% WVO veg on 306 at present. It's been stood for 10 days and started up fine on Sun morning.

Wouldn't do that, looks like your trying to hide whatever is in there. If your not in the car keep it in the boot under the parcel shelf or in the house. Try and keep it in the original packaging too.
Thanks given by:
Bit hard when it's 500L worth of 20L containers lol
I fetch mine in batches.
Thanks given by:
Anyone ever been pulled running veg before then?
Thanks given by:
Nope.. It is completely legal but i bet you would have a job explaining that to VOSA. You only need to worry if its a works van or truck which covers a lot of miles, then you may have to prove your mileage as you can only use up to 2500 litres of veg before you pay duty on it.
Thanks given by:
(04-08-2014, 09:38 AM)bashbarnard Wrote: Anyone ever been pulled running veg before then?

I got pulled for a black smoke check by the council (with officer doing the pulling).
I told them "good luck", explained why and they tested anyway and found no problem.
Surprise.
Officer did a walk around and commented on a tyre.
Thanks given by:
Im well under the threshold of 2500 imax about 120 litres a month maybe 150
Thanks given by:
Yea you'd need to be doing well over 20K miles per year in the car to even come close.
Thanks given by:
Never been pulled for it but I wouldn't be bothered if I was.
Thanks given by:
Fair enough but arent you a policeman officer??
Thanks given by:
Quick bump, just paid £12.99 for 20L at Costco.

65p/l
Thanks given by:
(06-08-2014, 01:24 PM)r3k1355 Wrote: Quick bump, just paid £12.99 for 20L at Costco.

65p/l
f*ck thats cheap
Thanks given by:
Anyone near donny? Place doing at 69p per l in 20l drums
[Image: image_zps45f2003b.jpg]

Team Doesn't own a 306
Thanks given by:
Need to find a costco near me!! We have macro cant remember how much is there as the deal at tescos is still on at store near me
Thanks given by:
Damn, me too.
I'm paying 60ppl filtered WVO.
I need some "tide me over" but that's also a point to negotiate on price with my supplier for the next batch.
Thanks given by:
(06-08-2014, 01:42 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote: f*ck thats cheap

I think thats the same phrase I came out with when loading my Trolley up last nite.
Thanks given by:
If anyone is near kings lynn in Norfolk someone does 20L for £13 has it nearly all the time
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Server prices vs Desktop prices silverzx 54 11,279 23-04-2015, 01:03 PM
Last Post: procta