Cabby Dimma (Springs's)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cabby Dimma (Springs's)
That engine has been in a car crash too.

I should know.
Disclaimer: The above is not to be taken to heart and is probably a joke, grow up you big girl.
[Image: Sig500x130.png]
Thanks given by:
(17-07-2012, 10:54 AM)c.a.r. Wrote: That engine has been in a car crash too.

I should know.

Meh not really an issue, any damage to a motor in a crash is gunna be visually obvious, so not really a concern...hundreds of engines for sale online / breakers yards are from crashed cars...
| Dyno Power Runs & Steady State Facilities Available, Just Ask Anytime |
| #DervMafia |

[Image: sigi-2.png]
Thanks given by:
it looks tired and dull in the one pic above, not worth 3k but maybe 2k at a push but then again its not got much going for it, being a cat c and all....
[Image: siggy1.jpg]

the smokey old bus that sounds like a tractor...
Thanks given by:
I have to say id take exception to those saying that it isnt worth the 3k he was looking. Okay its a CatC - thats not the end of the world for a car this old. Its an original Dimma car and will be worth alot more than 3k in years to come. Granted its going to take a few pounds to get there but you can rest assure that in 15 years if this its still around its going to be worth more than the majority of 306's on this forum. Im not saying that to get peoples backs up - its just a fact.

Its one of two verts in the UK and is well known with all the promo work with the MaxPower/Jordan connection . It only takes someone with a bit of imagination to realize that this will be worth quite a few pounds in the future. If you think 3k is dear there is a lime green Dimma in Holland (it looks terrible too with crappy wheels and so on) going for 12k euro.

Fair play for Springs to get the car to this stage as it was a complete mess when he got it. That also goes for the 2.2 HDI car - people may scoff at what will need to be spent on these cars to get them right but when they are completed the owners will have very very special cars that will out pose most other 306's on the road. TBH the only 306's that would catch my eye are Rallyes and Dimmas because its nigh on impossible to tell the difference from a HDI turf burner and a GTI-6.
Thanks given by: