Worth it??

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Worth it??
Hey guys just wonedering if i can see what people think of a price ive been offered a fully rebuild TD04-18 With receipts for rebuild and balance and new turbine,

Ive seen these going for 80-100 on ebay and he wants 100,

Also just picked a Transit Pump up for £20 as the main body has a slight crack but head and internals are all fine

Got a 9mm Bosch pump injectors and lines for 70 also, (Jammapic has first dibs on this though)

CJ
[Image: J5hxCcC.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(12-07-2012, 12:21 PM)CJ_Derv Wrote: Hey guys just wonedering if i can see what people think of a price ive been offered a fully rebuild TD04-18 With receipts for rebuild and balance and new turbine,

Also just picked a Transit Pump up for £20 as the main body has a slight crack but head and internals are all fine

Got a 9mm Bosch pump injectors and lines for 70 also, (Jammapic has first dibs on this though)

CJ

-18? Most use the TD04-13 if I'm think right on what that number is. And you will get them well cheaper thank 100 quid if you look about. (yes they won't be refurbed) but if they are not broken you should be good..

And good stuff on the Bosch toys Smile
On the 306 waiting list.
Thanks given by:
(12-07-2012, 01:54 PM)Jake Wrote:
(12-07-2012, 12:21 PM)CJ_Derv Wrote: Hey guys just wonedering if i can see what people think of a price ive been offered a fully rebuild TD04-18 With receipts for rebuild and balance and new turbine,

CJ

-18? Most use the TD04-13 if I'm think right on what that number is. And you will get them well cheaper thank 100 quid if you look about. (yes they won't be refurbed) but if they are not broken you should be good..

And good stuff on the Bosch toys Smile

I think it mite be the -13 actually cant make it out too well on turbo as some numbers are worn away, the work on turbo reciept is for £100 so mite jsut go for it as i know its been rebuilt properly with the luck i have il get a cheaper one which will go pop lol

I know cant wait to get cracking building another pump and exploring all these different mods ive researched and read up on on forums and sites and see where we can go Smile as building a unique bottom end similar to Jamma's new build Smile

CJ
Thanks given by:
Most I'd be looking at is a 16t on standard internals

18t would be a little overkill
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(12-07-2012, 04:41 PM)4WayDiablo Wrote: Most I'd be looking at is a 16t on standard internals

Coming from the guy who runs 32PSI on a T2...? lol
Supercharged GTi6 Build
S14 Zenki Build
[Image: signature.png]
Thanks given by:
(12-07-2012, 05:21 PM)silverzx Wrote:
(12-07-2012, 04:41 PM)4WayDiablo Wrote: Most I'd be looking at is a 16t on standard internals

Coming from the guy who runs 32PSI on a T2...? lol

^^^ LOL

Il be running it on standard internals whilst building new block but that should be ready soon and have another project engine but waiting on price for rods and pistons from USA Smile)
Thanks given by: