Posts: 6,569
Threads: 183
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
20
Location: eastwood/notts
Car Model/Spec: moonstone hdi #2
Spotted in Langley mill/ Eastwood. Been seeing you driving around for a while.
Phase 2 Diablo defferntly a d turbo as it has a fmic. fluorescent yellow cyclones. I think you work for dominos?
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
Posts: 5,902
Threads: 142
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
58
Location: Hastings, East Sussex
Car Model/Spec: E46 BMW 320d
Is it stickered? Doesnt sound familiar...
Posts: 6,569
Threads: 183
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
20
Location: eastwood/notts
Car Model/Spec: moonstone hdi #2
Not sure just seen it driving around a few times. I don't think it's familiar on 306oc. So I've tried theywhoshallnotbenamed.
Will find out in next half hour mrs just text me saying she's ordered dominos. :p
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
Posts: 4,135
Threads: 78
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
49
Location: Chichester
Sure it's not Cherry? ezb on here has the only yellow/red combo I know of
Posts: 14,208
Threads: 448
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
51
Location: isle of wight
Car Model/Spec: Pov. Spec White '6
Massive induction out the wing more like. Haha
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!