Windows 8

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Windows 8
Same here, been running W7 on my Vaio for about 8 months now and never had a problem, runs as well as the day I got it. Even my *ahem* Photoshop hasn't f*cked it up!

But yeah, the amount of Windows I see with work and the crap people have cluttering the desktop gives you some idea of how f*cking uneducated they are. Where do people find half the shit they have on their computers?!
[Image: signature_zps1a02ba79.jpg]
Thanks given by:
XP Ftw!
Thanks given by:
(10-07-2012, 10:33 PM)cwspellowe Wrote: Same here, been running W7 on my Vaio for about 8 months now and never had a problem, runs as well as the day I got it. Even my *ahem* Photoshop hasn't f*cked it up!

But yeah, the amount of Windows I see with work and the crap people have cluttering the desktop gives you some idea of how f*cking uneducated they are. Where do people find half the shit they have on their computers?!

Heh, I wasn't implying *cough* photoshop was a bad thing, just is when you have no idea what your downloading / doing! Downloads make it so easy / temping for script heads to put malicious stuff with.
| Dyno Power Runs & Steady State Facilities Available, Just Ask Anytime |
| #DervMafia |

[Image: sigi-2.png]
Thanks given by:
(10-07-2012, 09:59 PM)Niall Wrote:
(10-07-2012, 09:52 PM)lolsteve Wrote: Without using the task manager kill thing on my phone the list of apps that all running will get huge and quite easilly finish off my battery life in an evening so for me the advanced task killer is needed since the built it doesnt work up to spec.
The virus thing is getting there though , there was a big one over in asia not long ago that was spending peoples money on the apps store or something

Oh yeah I forgot you windows guys get viruses!

/trollolol

I meant virus for android
http://thenextweb.com/asia/2012/07/08/ne...pp-stores/
Tongue

Although xp is the best because it has pp2000
[Image: mcetg0.png]

ZR VVC Homebrew mapping project: http://306oc.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=14360
Thanks given by:
(11-07-2012, 06:56 AM)lolsteve Wrote:
(10-07-2012, 09:59 PM)Niall Wrote:
(10-07-2012, 09:52 PM)lolsteve Wrote: Without using the task manager kill thing on my phone the list of apps that all running will get huge and quite easilly finish off my battery life in an evening so for me the advanced task killer is needed since the built it doesnt work up to spec.
The virus thing is getting there though , there was a big one over in asia not long ago that was spending peoples money on the apps store or something

Oh yeah I forgot you windows guys get viruses!

/trollolol

My PP2000 works fine under windows 7, and also on xp running on a VM under linux.

I meant virus for android
http://thenextweb.com/asia/2012/07/08/ne...pp-stores/
Tongue

Although xp is the best because it has pp2000
| Dyno Power Runs & Steady State Facilities Available, Just Ask Anytime |
| #DervMafia |

[Image: sigi-2.png]
Thanks given by: