Royally stabbed in the back thread

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Royally stabbed in the back thread
Well here is a thread where, 'if you would like to' share your stories about getting stabbed in the back and so on... I shall start.

As some or probably most of you know i split with my girlfriend of 2 and a half years coming up 2 weeks ago now. Things really where going very well till after a hard days training at my new job, i get home and go to bed, only then to be woken up by my phone ringing...

It was indeed my girlfriend who i loved very much (not gonna lie)... but anyway she decided to start sprouting all this bull shit saying how she thinks we have grown appart and that she doesnt think we are right together even though she has been begging me to move in with her for over a year and a half also one of the best excuses was "you never want to go out on the town or anything" I mean come the f*ck on, i am incredibly sorry i have matured and think its a stupid waste of money paying £4 a bloody pint...

The worst part is towards the end of this horrible call she decided to tell me she had also cheated on me a few days before... (Cheers then love)

More currently she has decided to go back to a group of friends she has constantly slagged off etc...

The worst part currently is the fact she is now being all buddy buddy with the person who i want to kill (And will proceed to do so) the most

BITCH
Thanks given by:
DO NOT TRUST WOMEN. FULLSTOP.
Diablo Hdi Dturbo and 205 1.9 project - it lives!
Thanks given by:
(07-07-2012, 12:28 PM)ginge191 Wrote: DO NOT TRUST WOMEN. FULLSTOP.

I like this.

Ive learnt not to buddy
Thanks given by:
(07-07-2012, 12:29 PM)Andy Wrote:
(07-07-2012, 12:28 PM)ginge191 Wrote: DO NOT TRUST WOMEN. FULLSTOP.

I like this.

Ive learnt not to buddy

indeed.. i mean, not ALL women are manipulating, k'niving, backstabbing, whoring bitches, but a fair few are... They do like to play games and taking what they say for face value isn't always how it is. Myself have learnt this many times the hard way and find it difficult now dealing with these kind of issues. scarred for life Undecided
Diablo Hdi Dturbo and 205 1.9 project - it lives!
Thanks given by:
Not just women, don't trust anyone......trust me on that. Oh wait.....

But seriously, if you let people in, they will f*ck you over eventually.
Thanks given by:
@ Ginge - yeah man i know not all are... i dont blame women kind i blame the dicks they have had to be with in their lives and their poisonous friends !!

@ Tom Well im not a person to f*ck anyone over so if someone let me in they wouldnt get f*cked over... thats probably only because it will happen to me first
Thanks given by:
Bitches be crazy Andy
[Image: Ty8kl7b.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(07-07-2012, 12:54 PM)Midnightclub Wrote: Bitches be crazy Andy

Indeed mate... Atleast your bitch is loyal !
Thanks given by:
True that is, hoon in the 6?
Thanks given by:
YES PLEASE !!!
Thanks given by:
Hahaha hoon therapy ftmfuw!

That sucks dude, had a girl screw me like that back in the day, didn't like it one bit. Found a good one now though, they're out there mate, wouldn't be worth finding if they were ten-a-penny. Wink
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
I need to find a mate with a 6 lol......
Thanks given by:
(07-07-2012, 09:34 PM)Poodle Wrote: Hahaha hoon therapy ftmfuw!

That sucks dude, had a girl screw me like that back in the day, didn't like it one bit. Found a good one now though, they're out there mate, wouldn't be worth finding if they were ten-a-penny. Wink

Indeed hoon therapy ftmfw ! :L
Yeah man it proper knocks you back but just gotta get on with it

Tom... Yes you do mate.
Thanks given by:
Great man once said , bitches ain't shit but hoes and tricks , live by it lol
Thanks given by:
Haha... Words of wisdom, that man.
Thanks given by:
I know I was in similar situation mate. But my true girl is the one that finished me. I'm not saying it cos I can't get over her but I won't. She was my first my last and my only. I know she loves me and she knows she loves me. Eventually I had to wait outside her house nearly get my head kicked in by her step dad just to hear her try and say she doesn't love me (without smiling which she couldn't). So in 6 months time I will proceed to ask her to marry me in Zante the most romantic way possible. Smile.

There is good ones out there mate just very hard to find. I had to learn a hard way.

And she says she don't care what money I spend on the car....... Ultimate win!
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
Thanks given by:
MAN UP ANDY FFS, This forum is getting way to sensitive these days for my liking lol Tongue

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

Thanks given by:
She sounds like a right c*nt mate! I say shag her best mate Wink
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
Thanks given by:
(08-07-2012, 09:27 AM)THE_Liam Wrote: She sounds like a right c*nt mate! I say shag her best mate Wink

gent, all please take note;

when it comes to relationships, we ARE what we keep in our underwear---

SO THEY ARE ALL SLIMY C-----S

WE ARE ALL SOFT P-----S

generously donated by the elder voice of wisdom, the forums shoulder to cry on;

daddyfixit
Thanks given by:
Post on her facebook wall that she's given you some STD's and she needs to get down the clinic - very funny and works a treat.
Thanks given by:
(08-07-2012, 11:11 AM)ash240970 Wrote: Post on her facebook wall that she's given you some STD's and she needs to get down the clinic - very funny and works a treat.

HAHAHA Liking that but i dont think i could actually do this
May end up going quite wrong !

Jamie - err, shut up :L

Liam - its a bit difficult to shag her best mate as she changes who that is every 10 minutes !

Kent - Yeah man. ill get there eventually
Thanks given by:
Give her mam a facial then? Wink
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
Thanks given by:
(08-07-2012, 04:04 PM)THE_Liam Wrote: Give her mam a facial then? Wink

haha legend

But this is not an option :L
Thanks given by:
Sister/cousin? That's also a winner.

Really though that's a bit shit dude Sad Then again if she cheated on you, in a way it's better you found out sooner rather than later, and also from her rather than a mate, and also I wouldn't take her reasons to heart as she's just making out that you're to blame when really she knows she's f*cked up and she's the one to blame.

If she's gone back to the friends she was slagging off, it shows a lot about her nature and you're better off without her Wink
Thanks given by:
(11-07-2012, 08:52 PM)Scott Wrote: Sister/cousin? That's also a winner.

Really though that's a bit shit dude Sad Then again if she cheated on you, in a way it's better you found out sooner rather than later, and also from her rather than a mate, and also I wouldn't take her reasons to heart as she's just making out that you're to blame when really she knows she's f*cked up and she's the one to blame.

If she's gone back to the friends she was slagging off, it shows a lot about her nature and you're better off without her Wink

QFT.

hard times bro. come over to kingston and we'll paaaaarrrtaaaay Wink
[Image: k6f9Fk]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
Thanks given by:
Couldn't be more right there scott!!

Don't worry andy, you'll find a bitch to make you cheese toast and bacon sarnies!!!!

FFS! That was supposed to be from MrsMidnight...... sorrryyyyyy lol
Thanks given by:

Cousin? What ever made you think of that Scott?
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
f*ck lol
Thanks given by:
Don't worry Scott. I don't blame you......

(11-07-2012, 08:58 PM)samass Wrote:

QFT.

hard times bro. come over to kingston and we'll paaaaarrrtaaaay Wink

Andy come to Kingston on Saturday!
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
(11-07-2012, 09:22 PM)Niall Wrote:

Cousin? What ever made you think of that Scott?

Actually just LOL'd
Rep mofo
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
Thanks given by: