Wet shaving...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wet shaving...
Been toying with this idea for a while, I always wet shave my beard no matter what but as with many males in my family I'm starting to go bald so always shave my hair down to stubble and have been toying with the idea of wet shaving my head for about a month or so have had it done before but never done it myself.

About an hour ago I had one of those "Stop thinking get doing" moments and finally set to the seemingly mammoth task or so I thought it would be...about 10 minutes and I had a completely smooth head and the most odd thing I think is that shaving my head I haven't cut myself once...if I was shaving my beard (which I have also done) I'm cut to f*cking ribbons!

Has anybody else ever wet shaved their head or do shave it? thoughts on baldness?
Member of Team Rather be Gay than Ginger

Member of Team Holey Engine

[Image: IM_sig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
i can remember the first time i shaved. i was lucky though, i never had one cut. look.....

[Image: BaldIsBeautiful5.jpg]
[Image: newsig_zpsee86fa10.jpg]
Thanks given by:
The closest ive ever had my hair is a 0 on the clippers, I dont think I could do a good job with a razor and TBH id be worried about it going shiny.

I always wet shave my face as i found it so much more comfortable than the electric
Thanks given by: