IR central locking

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
IR central locking
Does anyone know what parts constitute the IR locking system on a 5 door 306, and where everything's located?

I know of the receiver in the courtesy light panel but can't find any control boxes anywhere. Been trying to program my keys for the estate and nothing's happening, tried three different receivers inc. the one from the GTI that i know was working fine.
[Image: signature_zps1a02ba79.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Either under rear bench, or under drivers seat....most likely drivers seat based on age of urs iirc. Black box.
| Dyno Power Runs & Steady State Facilities Available, Just Ask Anytime |
| #DervMafia |

[Image: sigi-2.png]
Thanks given by:
Ahh does it have two plugs on it? If so I think I know the one. Well, on the gti. Not seen any random plugs on this though...
Thanks given by:
Yeh two wideish plugs, door looms and power / control.
| Dyno Power Runs & Steady State Facilities Available, Just Ask Anytime |
| #DervMafia |

[Image: sigi-2.png]
Thanks given by:
Just had a look, can't find anything under the seats and had a look under the drivers seat, can't see anything there either? Where exactly under the seat is it supposed to be? Can just about see something under the rail under the B-pillar..
Thanks given by:
I have this problem as in my phase 2 i had the control box under rear seat and just bypassed it so could lock doors etc, but this car doesnt have it under the rear seat or under the bloody drivers seat and having central locking issues myself
[Image: J5hxCcC.jpg]
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Central locking/deadlocking/immobiliser going beserk. pug306driver 5 2,105 29-01-2022, 09:29 PM
Last Post: pug306driver
  central locking bypass auto unlocking andyw 1 1,267 04-07-2021, 03:58 PM
Last Post: Mighty306
  Universal remote central locking carrot 1 1,604 19-02-2021, 07:58 AM
Last Post: Mighty306