Buggy Pics from the weekend.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Buggy Pics from the weekend.
i want a go Big Grin
Thanks given by:
Minor update nothing dramatic. This hasn't really been touched due to workshop moves and various things. Still on with the rear arms at a point now where we are happy with the arms although that could change once we put the gearbox back in and try a dummy driveshaft to check lengths and angles. Hopefully within the next week shall be back into this like before. Wanting it back on four wheels after new year!

[Image: A205F1BC-2AB9-48A5-A70A-AF95F534D040_zpsisafnvh4.jpg]
Perv 106 1.4 xs First Pug Love - Scrapped
Perv 306 1.6 5 Door Hore - Sold
110bhp 207 Hdi Sport - Used as a Brake
173bhp T25 Ph1 Diablo Dturbo - Scrapped
Thirsty Bitch Volvo 850 Estate - Sold
51bhp Berlingo Nad DT Van - Sold
Slow as f*ck Dispatch Work Horse

www.prestige-auto-care.co.uk
Thanks given by:
Well, got the rest of the bit for the calipers today, so might finish the upgrades to those over the weekend, but yes, work stopped for a fair while!
Custom roll cages/shiny suspension bits/general fabrication work undertaken, PM me.
Top engine mount repair/reinforcement/chocking for cracked chassis and high powered cars, drive in, drive out, 2 hour turnaround.
Thanks given by:
Shiny bits are still arriving though Big Grin
[Image: 1464655_10152091601661151_348079774_n.jpg]
Custom roll cages/shiny suspension bits/general fabrication work undertaken, PM me.
Top engine mount repair/reinforcement/chocking for cracked chassis and high powered cars, drive in, drive out, 2 hour turnaround.
Thanks given by:
Look, Ed got one whole wheel on the floor, we've invented an agricultural unicycle!

[Image: RearArmNearly.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Spent in hour swooping the tyres over that's my exercise done for next year!
Perv 106 1.4 xs First Pug Love - Scrapped
Perv 306 1.6 5 Door Hore - Sold
110bhp 207 Hdi Sport - Used as a Brake
173bhp T25 Ph1 Diablo Dturbo - Scrapped
Thirsty Bitch Volvo 850 Estate - Sold
51bhp Berlingo Nad DT Van - Sold
Slow as f*ck Dispatch Work Horse

www.prestige-auto-care.co.uk
Thanks given by:
Good fun those tyres. You want to try swapping one in between stages in a rush Big Grin
Thanks given by:
Jenks has loved his lesson in 'How to completely f*ck up the suspension geometery - Part 1'
He really liked it.
Especially the bit where he got to take the arms on and off about 90 times.
He didn't spend half a day muttering and cursing Ed at all.

Big Grin

I've even stolen his photo so he'll be a bit more pissed now as well....Wink
[Image: 1536524_10151997354197935_2143135128_n.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Car going back together and shiny new discs after Jenks had a roadtrip - clearance on the caliper is a little risky mind...

[Image: Discsfittedrearthreeqtr.jpg]
[Image: Discsfittedwheelclose.jpg]
[Image: Discsfitted2.jpg]
[Image: Discsfitted.jpg]
Thanks given by:
That is bloody close...!
[Image: Sig3_zpscd005eb1.jpg]
Thanks given by:
nice work, would love to see this beast in action
Thanks given by:
Just seen this !

Some amazing and awesome work Smile
[Image: Cn91r40h.jpg] 
Astor 6 Fast road/track project
Thanks given by:
Looks very interesting wouldnt mind a go!
Thanks given by:
Very nice Smile nice to see the effort going into it and the determination, ild say mot it Wink lmao

Those calipers are tight :0 !!

Nice and tight stay all night mindya :p
Using Tapatalk
Thanks given by: