lowering

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
lowering
Can anyone in the cornwall area help lowering my 306 meridian by torsion bar at rear
Thanks given by:
Darrenjlobb can do it but i think he does it the Notch way instead of fully removing the bars and doing it the long (propper way) I can do it but i'm bit of a trek from you.
[Image: KrisB-new-Logo11.gif]
Thanks given by:
Kris b will be a long journey for you but he does know what he's doing and does do it the proper way and pricing is reasonable. Recommended if you can be bothered with the drive.
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
(23-06-2012, 11:07 AM)KrisB Wrote: Darrenjlobb can do it but i think he does it the Notch way instead of fully removing the bars and doing it the long (propper way) I can do it but i'm bit of a trek from you.

Why do you need to remove the bars? Iv never done that? Only ever pulled them about 3inches to get them out of the spline each end Confused

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

Thanks given by:
Ok kwl were bouts is this darren lobb and can anybody point him this way cheers
Thanks given by:
Darren (darrenjlobb) is in St Austell, and I'm pretty sure he does it the proper, bars out, way.
[Image: sigcopy-1.jpg]
Diablo Meridian HDi - 125bhp - 73.0MPG - Halfords Wheels
Thanks given by:
Ok kwl im in st austell to can some1 point him this way as i can find him thanx for the help every1
Thanks given by:
Just search " darrenjlobb " find a post or thread by him hit the PM button on his post and send him a message

Here you are . Open this and click PM at the bottom of the FIRST POST

http://306oc.co.uk/forum/thread-69.html

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

Thanks given by:
For the reference, not sure why Krisb does my buisness for me, but I have a torsion bar puller pretty much identical to the one he has, and will always pull the bars right out where possible, unless there totally jammed / your happy with the height by notching it....I also own a 10 tonne hydrolic puller, 20 tonne hydro press and lots of sledge hammers....
| Dyno Power Runs & Steady State Facilities Available, Just Ask Anytime |
| #DervMafia |

[Image: sigi-2.png]
Thanks given by:
Ideal kwl how much would u charge
Thanks given by:
Pm is a good way to get hold of me Smile
| Dyno Power Runs & Steady State Facilities Available, Just Ask Anytime |
| #DervMafia |

[Image: sigi-2.png]
Thanks given by:
So's text.. When he answers lmao