IIIITTTTSSSS FFFFFFFFRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDDAAAAYYYY

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
IIIITTTTSSSS FFFFFFFFRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDDAAAAYYYY
And Thank goodness for that too! Too many late nights this week, combined with the latent stress of the missus' car's MOT yesterday. I had to change the discs and pads on my 'day off from cars' on Monday!

1stly, I'll say it again, what an AWESOME weekend last weekend!! Cheers to Scott and Fooby for making it all happen!

AAANYWAY, you know the drill.

Friday: Need to sort out my 'forgotten FCS tickets', send them back and get a refund! Then a trip to the bank to get Euros over lunchbreak. Then when I get home from work, pack like mad and try to shoe-horn everything into the back of Mazz's car ready for Saturday morning!

Saturday: Up at 4am *shudders*. Drive to Dover to get the ferry to France. Then drive to Lyon. Stay the night there, probably have a bit of a wander etc, then early night.

Sunday: Continue driving on to the South of France Big Grin Hopefully arrive at St Rafael (just West of Cannes) early-mid afternoon, sort out our cottage etc, unpack, then RELAX!

And the best part? I'm not back till 3rd July.

GET IN

Your turn thenSmile
'99 Ph3 Diablo Gti(Victor) Dead
Astor 'X' 4 GTi6-6 - SOLD! Sad
'08 LY Renault Megane RS 230 F1 Team R26 - GONE
'56 BMW Z4 Coupe 3.0si Sport - SCHWIIIING!
Thanks given by:
Friday - hospital shortly, chill out, go back up tonight and then drink time
Saturday - same but will work on the '6 somewhere
Sunday - as above Smile
[Image: Signature.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Friday- Working
Saturday- Relax
Sunday-Relax
Thanks given by:
Today- work then after work.....more bloody work. Chill out with a few beers tonight followed by a early night because I feel absolutely f*cked (still trying to catch up on lack of sleep from fcs!)
Tomorrow - up early to drive down to the new forest to see family....and probably have to go into work for a bit if there's anyone at the office
Sunday. Home early then BBQ at the misses house if the weather is good. I plan on getting drunk and taking full advantage of free food.
Might also try and squeeze my wishbone change somewhere in that lot as it handles like an absolute sack of shit at the moment.
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
Friday work- meaning looking or shines on eBay
Saturday work- meaning cleaning the interior of the rallye
Sunday work- meaning sleep!
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
work, work, work, work, pimpin' hoes, work, work, beeer, work work work ....
Diablo Hdi Dturbo and 205 1.9 project - it lives!
Thanks given by:
tonight - might be going to a club with some friends

tomorrow - going to speak to the jewlers and see if he can get money for the engagement ring and if not ill take it some where else, then im going to kent to look at a car, not sure what the eveining holds!

sunday - Going to a suprise BBQ for a friend, hopfully be some willing females will be there!

got the day off on monday so could be looking at another car then if the car on sat isnt upto scratch
Quote:(15:06:27) Toms306: Wd40d it and had a good tug, came straight off

[Image: attachment.php?aid=5522]

Thanks given by:
friday- replace another set of drop links, full clean of the car, finish painting p3 boot, sleep & beer
saturday- working 11-9 then might go out to the pub for a bit
sunday- off to longcross track for audi r8 drivingggggg
Thanks given by:
Get in from work, throw dinner down my throat and then 2 hours of sparring. Oh joy.

Tomorrow: up and to the breakers at 7, pick my cousin up from Kent then go home, get wasted as family are over.

Sunday: mope around and recover from Saturdays drinking antics. Head over to a birds house and try and get my end away... If that's not looking promising, fit a rear beam to my car. Fair compromise lol
[Image: car-1.jpg]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club

2000 Moonstone 1.8 Meridian - Sold
2000 China 3dr XS - Dead
1998 Diablo 3dr XSI
Thanks given by:
(22-06-2012, 10:12 AM)Grant Wrote: Get in from work, throw dinner down my throat and then 2 hours of sparring. Oh joy.

Tomorrow: up and to the breakers at 7, pick my cousin up from Kent then go home, get wasted as family are over.

Sunday: mope around and recover from Saturdays drinking antics. Head over to a birds house and try and get my end away... If that's not looking promising, fit a rear beam to my car. Fair compromise lol

just dont take no for an answer....
Quote:(15:06:27) Toms306: Wd40d it and had a good tug, came straight off

[Image: attachment.php?aid=5522]

Thanks given by:
Friday. Start work in half hour. Till midnight. Saturday. Working again. Sunday working again. My weekend starts Monday till Thursday Smile.
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Sod all! Once again the vans raped my of my money (£80 to fix the sump..so in effect an oil change has cost me well over a ton, FML) gonna try get out on the bike at some point though, and the Olympic torch thingy passing through town on sunday so I might pop down to say "oh look, there's a bloke carrying a big golden thingy"

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk
Team hand-painted-commercial Vehicle
Thanks given by:
Friday- A big bottle of wine and food + films
Saturday- I'm hoping for a nice lie in, maybe give the two 6s a clean if the weather is nice.
Sunday- sweet FA planned for once!! I've got loads to get done on the car but I need a weekend off!
[Image: kim.png]
Thanks given by:
Friday - Work, the over to Carl's in the evening to start work on his broken Sigma.

Saturday - Pump and HG change on Carl's car, hoping there's nothing else wrong, otherwise we'll be off to the scrappy for an engine...

Sunday - Re roofing part of out house.

Then back to work...

No rest for the wicked eh?
Welding and fabrication projects undertaken, contact me for more information.

Thanks given by:
(22-06-2012, 07:52 AM)ginge191 Wrote: work, work, work, work, pimpin' hoes, work, work, beeer, work work work ....

i know what you're reeeeeally doing... ninja

friday: recover from shooing away unicorns last night, and then night shift tonight.
saturday: pick up schoolmate from airport at 8 O.o then probably get drunk. in the morning, cuz that's how i roll
sunday: chill and recover
[Image: k6f9Fk]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
Thanks given by:
weekend at croft for the btcc!
Thanks given by:
(22-06-2012, 01:47 PM)procta Wrote: weekend at croft for the btcc!

Thanks for the reminder, ITV4 on sunday it is then!

P.S: Good luck with Crofts "car park" in this weather lol.
Team hand-painted-commercial Vehicle
Thanks given by:
Friday - Finished work so vegetate for the night
Saturday - Refit the grill on the Fiesta as it almost fell off when driving to work yesterday
Sunday - It's my BIRTHDAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYY....so probably drowning my sorrows at being one year closer to being dead, being 25, single, having to live back at home and just reflecting on the general poo that is my life

lol
[Image: 43f2473c.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(22-06-2012, 01:47 PM)procta Wrote: weekend at croft for the btcc!

Bastard.

Friday: Just got in from a shift i started at 7:30 this morning. Going to eat then sleep.

Saturday: Back at work for 6:15, probably finish about 6. Eat, sleep.

Sunday: Day off, thank fook. Sort out last niggles on current HDi and sort wheels for refurbing, have a go at getting the garden in order. Happy birthday for Sunday, Craig.
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
Cheers Poodle
[Image: 43f2473c.jpg]
Thanks given by: