My HDI estate

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My HDI estate
Id love an estate! My 3 door is up for swaps now for one:-D
Thanks given by:
bucket seats in an estate ftw! Wink

Could you post some pics of the false floor in the back? ive built my amp into the passenger side cupboard but having such a physically small amp means its not really man enough to power the sub. Need to look for a more powerful one thats still small enough to fit!
Thanks given by:
Bit of an odd thing but what gearknob is that?
Thanks given by:
(02-08-2014, 08:47 PM)ct-hdi Wrote: Bit of an odd thing but what gearknob is that?

home made wooden dildo shifter, mate of mine lathed it up for me when he was bored at college.
[Image: sig002_zpscb892e18.jpg]
Thanks given by:
quality stuff... want one Smile
Thanks given by:
find some one with a lathe an make on man.
Thanks given by:
With your omp wheel is the horn wired in? And does it fall out when you're Hooning?
Thanks given by:
Nope, left the horn on the stalk. The ebay special one needed a bit of tape to make it tighter but my new genuine one is nice and snug.

(02-08-2014, 10:34 PM)SRowell Wrote: With your omp wheel is the horn wired in? And does it fall out when you're Hooning?
Thanks given by:
The motor cover looks fantastic on this White. Maybe some thing to do on my white
Thanks given by:
Its not white any more, its teal and purple now. And it didnt stay white for very long.
Thanks given by:
Just had a look through here. Car looks bloody lovely Smile love how different it is Smile
Thanks given by:
I think I had a duvet set like your roof lining Big Grin Very shexy motor though geezah Wink
Thanks given by:
This thing is stunning tbh, hope to see you at some more meets this year.
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by: