Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
*** PUG FEST GET ON BOARD PEOPLE ****
#1
I no every one is cought up in FCS at the mo, But pugfest is a epic day out (maybe even better than FCS) 306OC have a club stand now so lets make a decent show like we are going to this weekend, We could even arrage a bit of camping for this too, I think you can even camp in the grounds so no traveling in the morning.

Ticket sales close next sunday. June the 24th

Come on Guys lets make this a good show !

http://306oc.co.uk/forum/thread-135.html


EDIT: I hope im not treading on any toe's here I.E Admin

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

#2
if it wasnt so close to me having to spend a lot of money then i would be on that shiz,

ill try to go, see what i can do.

also get danny to sort out that first post, it really isnt helpful
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
#3
4WayDiablo Wrote:if it wasnt so close to me having to spend a lot of money then i would be on that shiz,

ill try to go, see what i can do.

also get danny to sort out that first post, it really isnt helpful

Do it on a Budget then Big Grin

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

#4
I'm hopefully going! Big Grin
#5
I'm seriously considering this....
Team Eaton


1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
#6
Niall Wrote:I'm seriously considering this....


Stop considering and start saying yes!!!!!!

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

#7
puglove Wrote:
Niall Wrote:I'm seriously considering this....


Stop considering and start saying yes!!!!!!

Bank balance is the deciding factor! Haha
Team Eaton


1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
#8
COOOMMMMEEE OOONNN

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

#9
When is it? 1st isn't it? Hmmmm looking more likely
Team Eaton


1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
#10
puglove Wrote:I no every one is cought up in FCS at the mo, But pugfest is a epic day out (maybe even better than FCS) 306OC have a club stand now so lets make a decent show like we are going to this weekend, We could even arrage a bit of camping for this too, I think you can even camp in the grounds so no traveling in the morning.

Ticket sales close next sunday. June the 24th

Come on Guys lets make this a good show !

http://306oc.co.uk/forum/thread-135.html

EDIT: I hope im not treading on any toe's here I.E Admin
Not treading on any toes buddy, thanks for trying to get more interest! Big Grin
#11
Scott Wrote:
puglove Wrote:I no every one is cought up in FCS at the mo, But pugfest is a epic day out (maybe even better than FCS) 306OC have a club stand now so lets make a decent show like we are going to this weekend, We could even arrage a bit of camping for this too, I think you can even camp in the grounds so no traveling in the morning.

Ticket sales close next sunday. June the 24th

Come on Guys lets make this a good show !

http://306oc.co.uk/forum/thread-135.html


EDIT: I hope im not treading on any toe's here I.E Admin
Not treading on any toes buddy, thanks for trying to get more interest! Big Grin


Cool cheers mate Big Grin

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

#12
I'm on holiday with the missus then. Such a shame, I'd LOVE to go up the hill! Sad Next year!!
'99 Ph3 Diablo Gti(Victor) Dead
Astor 'X' 4 GTi6-6 - SOLD! Sad
'08 LY Renault Megane RS 230 F1 Team R26 - GONE
'56 BMW Z4 Coupe 3.0si Sport - SCHWIIIING!
#13
It is indeed a very good day put for you and your family... Last year we looked around and then just Sat and watched the track action

Definatley worth it people... Get on it !!!
#14
Never been where is it and date? Smile
#15
(15-06-2012, 01:11 AM)R45_ODV Wrote: Never been where is it and date? Smile


Prescott hill climb, Gloucester
July 1st mate

Really is an epic day out
#16
Dam car wont be ready in time Sad defo going to this nxt year quite local to me aswell
#17
Yeah mate... Can't get a lift up??
#18
Mite see if i can borrow my dads pug partner for the day Smile
#19
(15-06-2012, 01:27 AM)R45_ODV Wrote: Mite see if i can borrow my dads pug partner for the day Smile


Do it bud
+1 for handypandy Wink))
#20
BUMP come on guys

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

#21
I booked my tickets the other day Smile
See you there oh and R45 you can get a lift off me if you want - I'm pre booked and will get a pass for the enclosure
#22
on it like sonic on chronic
[Image: k6f9Fk]


Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The real life hover board Ben Jay 5 3,389 05-03-2014, 05:21 PM
Last Post: Grant

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)