My friend just got a new car, slightly jealous.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My friend just got a new car, slightly jealous.
[Image: dIvqO.jpg]

[Image: 1L3lf.jpg]

And yes, i will be taking a drive in this ASAP!

and finally, him stealing my colour code

[Image: jfCSI.jpg]

Jealous much...

Any bad points i can chuck in his face, apart from it being japcrap..??
Diablo Hdi Dturbo and 205 1.9 project - it lives!
Thanks given by:
It's a boring car?
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
Gay....
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
sounds sexxxxxxxxxx
Thanks given by:
ginge191 Wrote:sounds sexxxxxxxxxx

Yeah but its shit.
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
Niall Wrote:
ginge191 Wrote:sounds sexxxxxxxxxx

Yeah but its shit.

how, why?! i've tried this......
Thanks given by:
There just such a boring car....they look boring, they drive boring...it's a Nissan.
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
It's a Datsun and we all remember how racist you are. Bloody datsun drivers with their beaded seat covers.

Buy him a tissue box for the back shelf?
[Image: signature_zps1a02ba79.jpg]
Thanks given by:
I disagree. I think they look great and that look mint but im not sure that black wheels suit it. Id have something that stands out a bit more. height and condition looks spot on though!

Ill make the call about who is racist around here thanks Chris! whistle
Thanks given by:
just coal the shit out of him.
Team - Inappropriate Footwear. Member 1 of 3.

1. Fooby's Car
2. Fooby's Hire Car(s)
3. Fooby's Company Pool Car

Team Self Improvement
1. Learn to Car
Thanks given by:
Stance is spot on,wheel colours not to my choice but I do like the style of them.
Thanks given by:
Fooby Wrote:just coal the shit out of him.

lol is the plan when we hit the bends... not sure how these handle in the corners??#
Thanks given by:
OR, might just buy him this http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Datsun-inside ... 1c26d94891
Thanks given by:
Or this lmao

Clicky
Thanks given by:
lol Tissue box is essential. Ask him where he's going to put his minicab license on the dash too, in case he doesn't get the hint Wink
Thanks given by:
cos minicab lmao
Thanks given by:
They're just jank.

And they're 1500-1600kg...
(16-05-2016, 10:45 AM)Toms306 Wrote: Oh I don't care about the stripped threads lol, that's easily solved by hammering the bolt in. Wink
Nanstone GTD5 GT17S - XUD9TE
Volvo V50 D5 R-Design SE Sport - Daily cruise wagon.
Thanks given by:
ginge191 Wrote:
Fooby Wrote:just coal the shit out of him.

lol is the plan when we hit the bends... not sure how these handle in the corners??#

Not overly well in all honesty.

Too big and wallowy - the words "taut", "poised", "precise" do not enter the 350zs language...
(16-05-2016, 10:45 AM)Toms306 Wrote: Oh I don't care about the stripped threads lol, that's easily solved by hammering the bolt in. Wink
Nanstone GTD5 GT17S - XUD9TE
Volvo V50 D5 R-Design SE Sport - Daily cruise wagon.
Thanks given by:
always loved these cars ever since gran torismo. sound feckin lovely anawl.
[Image: newsig_zpsee86fa10.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Very need for speed esq
On the 306 waiting list.
Thanks given by:
Ruan Wrote:They're just jank.

And they're 1500-1600kg...

How can they make it so heavy? My Octavia weighs less lol
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
Thanks given by:
just found out his headlight bulb has gone and he hasn't got a clue how to do it - under the bonnet and he's lost, hmm what prank could i pull on this bulb change :think:
Thanks given by:
Most importantly all sporty Nissans come with turbos (this is what makes them WIN).

This dosent have a turbo so isnt a Nissan sports car, Its just a 1:1 scale hot wheels toy and is most definitely not WIN!
Thanks given by:
Whilst the 350Z is a big, heavy coupé you'd have to be very derranged to think that for one minute it's a 'bad car'. They're fantastic cruisers, they have a nice torquey V6 - not a screaming engine - suits this kind of car perfectly.

I'd love one. I prefer the 370Z though, I think.
Disclaimer: The above is not to be taken to heart and is probably a joke, grow up you big girl.
[Image: Sig500x130.png]
Thanks given by:
c.a.r. Wrote:Whilst the 350Z is a big, heavy coupé you'd have to be very derranged to think that for one minute it's a 'bad car'. They're fantastic cruisers, they have a nice torquey V6 - not a screaming engine - suits this kind of car perfectly.

I'd love one. I prefer the 370Z though, I think.

Big Cruiser is great but he lives on an island with no motorways, f*ck im not even sure if it has dual carriageways so a fat load of use a big cruiser is.
Thanks given by:
Fair point, didn't realise he was from the island (comically the natives always refer to it as this...)

There's one dual carriageway in the IOW, I drove on it when I bought my Celica last year. There's also a few stretches of B-road NSL, but nothing really useful for a car like this I don't think, so kind of a pointless car in the circumstances...
Disclaimer: The above is not to be taken to heart and is probably a joke, grow up you big girl.
Thanks given by:
Hmm, the reviews seem to say handling is pretty sharp? Can't see how it is a bad car tbh?
[Image: sigjpg.jpg]
Serious.
Thanks given by:
c.a.r. Wrote:Fair point, didn't realise he was from the island (comically the natives always refer to it as this...)

There's one dual carriageway in the IOW, I drove on it when I bought my Celica last year. There's also a few stretches of B-road NSL, but nothing really useful for a car like this I don't think, so kind of a pointless car in the circumstances...

^^^^^^^^ THIS!

i've said this so many times and have a fair bit of confidence in loosing him in the twistys...
Thanks given by:
Yup, from my experience the best car you could own on that island would be something small and peppy, like a 106 GTi, will monster everything everywhere! Nowhere is there a "straight bit" long enough to exploit the car / test the travel of the loud pedal...
Thanks given by:
c.a.r. Wrote:Yup, from my experience the best car you could own on that island would be something small and peppy, like a 106 GTi, will monster everything everywhere!

which im embarassing at the moment Confusedhhh:
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Another friend wants to join Sian 39 5,188 28-04-2016, 06:13 PM
Last Post: toseland
  Asking for a friend! Sian 35 3,455 07-04-2016, 08:51 PM
Last Post: doski
  Happy Birthday my bacon flavoured friend! Dum-Dum 9 1,681 26-09-2014, 06:23 PM
Last Post: procta