Project George Allen

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Project George Allen
Bonnet bra... I know it's not everyone's taste but I love them, the more I look at it the more I love it!!! Thoughts??
Thanks given by:
I really like this! That Exhaust fits lovely in the cut out! Next thing on the list needs to be more Boost!
On the 306 waiting list.
Thanks given by:
Well the wheels shout go on tomoz new toursion bar Friday... Tbh engine tuning is not my speciality so advice would be great
Thanks given by:
Icywalts Wrote:Tbh engine tuning is not my speciality so advice would be great

Best thing to do is use the search box, read read read.... Plenty of info on here.
On the 306 waiting list.
Thanks given by:
Right the car has been lowered and it's totally on its arse!!!! Later!!
Thanks given by:
Pics later!!!
Thanks given by:
[attachment=1]

[attachment=0]

It's so low I'm so in love!!!!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thanks given by:
Looks good mate, back end a little low for my liking but everyone to their own eh lol

p.s your gauge mount is finished and will be with me at FCS, I've pm'd you my mobile number so you can hold of me on the day
Thanks given by:
I have decided that I'm going back up a spline so yer it's scrapes the exhaust!! So yer or the show it will be higher... Great I'm very happy to hear that thank you
Thanks given by:
[Image: 577f41a6-2e4c-f179.jpg]
It's gone back up a spline... It's easier
Thanks given by:
It's been a long time since this has been updated, but after trying to fit these gutmann wheels.

It was discovered that the Lucas brakes on the front were to big to fit the wheels and spacers would be needed. Plus the wheel sitting in the arch on the back could also be a problem.. Well now bosch 266mm brakes are fitted and they sit a little further back it the arch and the wheel finally fit..plus even with stretch there is loads of room in the rear more than I had hoped for which is epic.

So just need to find wheel bolts of the right length... Any ideas???

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thanks given by:

I am a happy boy with ma Gutmann's on the car XD
Thanks given by:
That looks epic! Keep up the good work mate Smile
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
I now have a second project on here so as im driving this one at the moment im using this time to try some stuff out. I have fit a mushroom air filter to the car with its stage 1 remap.
This is a video of what it sounds like now, it does still have the cat in it at this time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBWMbNvNt...re=mh_lolz
Thanks given by:
I started work on my three door today as my 5 door has died. Not a hundred percent sure what the issue is but I need a car. So im rebuilding the three door shell as it has a running block in it and newer clutch.. from the other car I need the lift pump and air box and radiator. Unfortunately as its been sat around for a while removing the front was ballache as it seiezed up. The plan is get the 3 door running buy an engine and work on that and drop it in...
Thanks given by:
No need for a gay bonnet bra tbh.
Night Blue VW Golf 7 GTD : Bianca 306 Rallye : Mini Cooper D (The Mrs')
[Image: wallye-gtd.JPG?raw=1]
HDi Owner for 200k/9 years
Thanks given by:
With both cars ATM not working the bonnet bra is the least of my problems lol

But I'm getting there...
Thanks given by:
i love those wheels
Thanks given by:
Will you be breaking the 5dr?
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
what offset are those wheels?
Thanks given by:
(28-12-2013, 02:00 PM)welshpug Wrote: what offset are those wheels?

The wheels are almost exaclty the same as clones as they came off a 205. They are lime 2mm different on the off set.

(28-12-2013, 01:25 PM)Piggy Wrote: Will you be breaking the 5dr?

Yes I will be breaking the 5 door it serves no purpose now Sad 6 months of enjoyment and back to the old faithful now

(28-12-2013, 01:24 PM)Ashwoody Wrote: i love those wheels

Thanks man
Thanks given by:
I want them in lime green
Thanks given by:
(30-12-2013, 05:51 AM)Lego Jon Wrote: I want them in lime green

What? The wheels???
Thanks given by:
Yup yup yup
Thanks given by:
(30-12-2013, 06:05 PM)Lego Jon Wrote: Yup yup yup

I just couldnt let that happen they are too rare to be tampered with tbh they are a little pitted and not in incredable condition but they arnt bad. They are going on my new build because people offer me prices but I can't take them seriously.. Smile
Thanks given by:
Lol...
Thanks given by:
So its back on the road after a mad few days of sorting out but its clean and looking nice Smile took quite alot of parts off, mostly because they were seized or where replaced, but I have serviced it with new filters and oil and and bled the cooling system and engine flushed it so its hopefully all happy again. Its nice to be back in my 3 door again over the 5 door that I never really liked that much.

More pics
Thanks given by: