For the lolz........106 NAD 30-70!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For the lolz........106 NAD 30-70!
Thanks given by:
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
Thanks given by:
I actually though 'eh, it's not half bad' till i realised that it went up in increments of 5 lol
[Image: Ty8kl7b.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Midnightclub Wrote:I actually though 'eh, it's not half bad' till i realised that it went up in increments of 5 lol

Yeah the needle actually moves pretty quick........but thats because it goes up in 5's and they put 55 at the top...whereas 80 is at the top in the golf so makes it look slower! lmao

And cheers Phil! Big Grin
Thanks given by:
Vtec kicks in at 50 Y0!
[Image: 306ocsig_edited-1-1.jpg]

306 HDI, soon to be XUD
Thanks given by:
declantg Wrote:Vtec kicks in at 50 Y0!

Unfortunately it doesn't. Sad
Thanks given by:
You know why there's a clock instead of a rev counter don't you? Because the NAD's 0 - 60 is measured in hours and minutes lol
Thanks given by:
Toms306 Wrote:Yeah the needle actually moves pretty quick.......
Erm... 0.o
Thanks given by:
4WayDiablo Wrote:
Toms306 Wrote:Yeah the needle actually moves pretty quick.......
Erm... 0.o

Relatively, compared to the actual speed of the car. Tongue
Thanks given by:
Bahahaha, that's incredible Tongue
[Image: sigcopy-1.jpg]
Diablo Meridian HDi - 125bhp - 73.0MPG - Halfords Wheels
Thanks given by:
Funny thing is, it gets worse than that...........in the morning it runs on 3 cyclinders for a while until the 4th heats up (broken glowplug).....means even less power!! lol
Thanks given by:
You realise the glow plugs are only used to start the car right? so a broken one will only hinder startup not the actual running of the engine
Thanks given by:
Midnightclub Wrote:You realise the glow plugs are only used to start the car right? so a broken one will only hinder startup not the actual running of the engine

Cold cylinder won't burn fuel mate......takes a mile or so for it to heat up enough without that plug!!
Thanks given by:
f*ck me tom, thought mine was slow.
[Image: newsig_zpsee86fa10.jpg]
Thanks given by:
kingy Wrote:f*ck me tom, thought mine was slow.

Slow? Your 1.6 has nearly twice bhp of this lol
Thanks given by:
God I wish my car was that quick!
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
Niall Wrote:God I wish my car was that quick!
Well your old 1.8 couldn't have been far off that!
Thanks given by:
4WayDiablo Wrote:
Niall Wrote:God I wish my car was that quick!
Well your old 1.8 couldn't have been far off that!

No once it burnt the oil off, it went better than the 6! (until 20)
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
yep the clock is so you can time it!
Thanks given by:
hard to believe a chav tried it on with me in one of these! HDi vs egg beater oil burner, chav got shown up and tried to flash me lol.
Thanks given by:
procta Wrote:hard to believe a chav tried it on with me in one of these! HDi vs egg beater oil burner, chav got shown up and tried to flash me lol.

Confusedhock: Why would anyone even bother trying to race this? I was overtaken by a snail this morning......twice. :?

Saying that though, its surprising how many people I managed to overtake in it.......the secret is to keep the keep the momentum up, tailgate and then go for it when theres a 3 mile gap... lol
Thanks given by:
Toms306 Wrote:
procta Wrote:hard to believe a chav tried it on with me in one of these! HDi vs egg beater oil burner, chav got shown up and tried to flash me lol.

Confusedhock: Why would anyone even bother trying to race this? I was overtaken by a snail this morning......twice. :?

Saying that though, its surprising how many people I managed to overtake in it.......the secret is to keep the keep the momentum up, tailgate and then go for it when theres a 3 mile gap... :lol:

that section that i have put in bold reminded me of the 2cv racing that i watched yesterday live on the net at mallory park.
laugh was eariler on in that day the chav was trying to wheel spin it and even take a corner too lol
he used to try and give me shit when he saw me in work many at time.
cause i have spiked hair, calling me elvis :? funny elvis had a quiff not spiked hair.
so i was just waited for the a time to show him up. since then he wont say a word or try it on anymore. lol
Thanks given by:
procta Wrote:that section that i have put in bold reminded me of the 2cv racing that i watched yesterday live on the net at mallory park.
laugh was eariler on in that day the chav was trying to wheel spin it and even take a corner too lol
he used to try and give me shit when he saw me in work many at time.
cause i have spiked hair, calling me elvis :? funny elvis had a quiff not spiked hair.
so i was just waited for the a time to show him up. since then he wont say a word or try it on anymore. lol

Wheel spin it?? Mine wont even spin in the rain ffs...it'll happily slide sideways though! :problem:

And lol, people like him clearly need showing up so well done haha! Big Grin
Thanks given by:
it had to be done tom, so remember that if some one gives you shit, you will get one over them.
Thanks given by:
Pfff if you can't spin the wheels in your nad you aint trying hard enough. Tongue
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
thats more like for the COLz = cry out loud

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

Thanks given by: