got a new job!!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
got a new job!!
I've only gone and got me a new job!!!

Had 2nd interview last Wednesday got the call this morning to say I have the job!!!

At present I work for Audi!! From end of June it will be Mercedes Benz!!!
Working in a dealership as back room staff, getting a fair pay rise (more than I have recived in 5 yrs at present job) that will be reviewed again after 6 months!!!

It's less hours, walking distance from home and the company like to promote with in!!!

Can't wait!!!
Thanks given by:
Wooo :-) sounds like a good prospect :-)
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Well done mate, that's good news Smile

You can translate that raise into bigger forum discounts now so I can get more shinies for my car Tongue
'99 Ph3 Diablo Gti(Victor) Dead
Astor 'X' 4 GTi6-6 - SOLD! Sad
'08 LY Renault Megane RS 230 F1 Team R26 - GONE
'56 BMW Z4 Coupe 3.0si Sport - SCHWIIIING!
Thanks given by:
Nice one mate Smile
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
Ed Doe Wrote:Well done mate, that's good news Smile

You can translate that raise into bigger forum discounts now so I can get more shinies for my car Tongue
tell me what shiny bits you want and I'll see what I can do!!!
Thanks given by:
Congrats Smile
[Image: kim.png]
Thanks given by:
Nice one mate, sounds like a really good move for you Smile
Thanks given by:
Scott Wrote:Nice one mate, sounds like a really good move for you Smile
lets hope so!!!

can get the v6 stripped down now so the inlet can be opend up, polished inside and out and a few other bits fitted to gain me a few more bhp!!

215 just isnt enough!!!!

ill still be doing the parts and getting a website i hope, but for a month or two whilst i learn the job they will have to the take the back burner!!!

at the moment there is a full time and a part time person in place, full time person is leaving in august, part time person may be leaving shorlty afterwards!
and that will just leave me!!!!

i must of answered the questions right and really impressed in to two interviews as they have me a grand more than they advertised the salery at!!
Thanks given by:
Well done bud!
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
swampy Wrote:
Scott Wrote:Nice one mate, sounds like a really good move for you Smile
lets hope so!!!

can get the v6 stripped down now so the inlet can be opend up, polished inside and out and a few other bits fitted to gain me a few more bhp!!

215 just isnt enough!!!!

ill still be doing the parts and getting a website i hope, but for a month or two whilst i learn the job they will have to the take the back burner!!!

at the moment there is a full time and a part time person in place, full time person is leaving in august, part time person may be leaving shorlty afterwards!
and that will just leave me!!!!

i must of answered the questions right and really impressed in to two interviews as they have me a grand more than they advertised the salery at!!

lol sounds like they're teeing you up for both the other people's jobs!! lmao for just a grand more Tongue
'99 Ph3 Diablo Gti(Victor) Dead
Astor 'X' 4 GTi6-6 - SOLD! Sad
'08 LY Renault Megane RS 230 F1 Team R26 - GONE
'56 BMW Z4 Coupe 3.0si Sport - SCHWIIIING!
Thanks given by:
sounds that way, but also sounds like they want to change the way alot of things are done and need some one that wont be afraid of telling a pushy cocky saleman to do one!
Thanks given by:
workshop controller ??
workshop q.c ??
warranty controller ??
Thanks given by:
mercedes is the best company I've ever worked for love the training courses at the kents hill in milton keynes also the launches of the new models in germany.
Thanks given by:
Well bit of an update

Got called in to the office half an hour before my shift finished today

"it has being decided that as of now your on gardening leave" said my manager

So I have now left my desk and collogues behind, was only allowed to gather my things and leave!!!

Couldn't say goodbye to those I had worked with for the last 5 years or anything!!!

So here is to two weeks off work on FULL pay!!!
Thanks given by:
2 weeks off in this weather ?? hope your garden need watering..........

but nice to have the readies in the bank without doing any work !!
Thanks given by: