My Ph2 DT

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Ph2 DT
pics Confusedhock:. looking good mate. looks same as mine apart from the old orange bay and wheels Smile
Venetian XUD ph2 heaven
Ph3 perv cab heaven
Black ph1 XUD died

Moonstone hdi stage 2
Thanks given by:
Looks shit. No convoy for you.

lmao
[Image: signature_zps1a02ba79.jpg]
Thanks given by:
good job on getting the car running mark. i love the ph2 front (hence i still have mine) but your bumper looks odd and out of place being a smoothed as a ph2 - sorry Sad
[Image: siggy1.jpg]

the smokey old bus that sounds like a tractor...
Thanks given by:
cwspellowe Wrote:Looks shit. No convoy for you.

lmao

It's working, what more do you bloody want Tongue

devils_fuel Wrote:good job on getting the car running mark. i love the ph2 front (hence i still have mine) but your bumper looks odd and out of place being a smoothed as a ph2 - sorry Sad

Fair enough, each to their own and all that mate, what don't you like about it just out of curiosity?

I could always fit a ph3 one like everyone else if that would be better? lmao
Team Orange Engine Bay

My flickr photostream - http://www.flickr.com/photos/markairey
Thanks given by:
Nah you couldn't do that, you'd need to fit clones and raise it 20mm! I lol

When I first saw your bumper I thought it looked like it wasn't fitted properly, but I really like the black on top now I've seen it properly!
Thanks given by:
Looks fecking sweet. The more I look the more I love! Can't wait for FCS now.

Just so I can swap your bumper to this ph3 one i been working on ninja
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
Ooooo............its presentable ish again Big Grin

[Image: IMAG0056.jpg]

[Image: IMAG0057.jpg]
Team Orange Engine Bay

Thanks given by:
:romance-inlove:
Welding and fabrication projects undertaken, contact me for more information.

Thanks given by:
It looks soooooooo much f*cking better for having my ronals back on!
Team Orange Engine Bay

Thanks given by:
Looking gooowd! 8-) Definatly my fave Ph2
Stage 2 XUD Sedan
Thanks given by:
Looks fookin epic Mark Smile
| Dyno Power Runs & Steady State Facilities Available, Just Ask Anytime |
| #DervMafia |

[Image: sigi-2.png]
Thanks given by:
Mmmm ph2 pooooorn!
[Image: k6f9Fk]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
Thanks given by:
I wanted to put another coat of polish and wax on it today but since I spent most of the day waiting for shitty link to deliver my tires that should have been here tuesday and then the afternoon fitting tires and trying to track my car on the ground using 2 jacks as the gauges wont go on the wheels and the car won't go on the ramp lmao

And now its raining, so unless its alright tomorrow it won't be getting done!
Team Orange Engine Bay

Thanks given by:
Do I spy moar lows at the back? Wink

Anyway, looks mega. As far as aesthetics go, you win.
Thanks given by:
(15-06-2012, 08:27 AM)Dan! Wrote: Do I spy moar lows at the back? Wink

Anyway, looks mega. As far as aesthetics go, you win.

Nah, I wish I had now though! its something I wanted to do but didn't get chance, bit of weight in the boot should help though Tongue
Team Orange Engine Bay

Thanks given by:
Love it still Smile . Not sure on the numberplate cable tied to the grill though.
Bye Bye D-Turbo
Phase 1 GTi-6 now has a new owner
Rolling in the: Phase 3 HDI Wagon

The current estate project: http://306oc.co.uk/forum/thread-22237.html
Thanks given by:
(16-06-2012, 09:02 AM)Jtrigga Wrote: Love it still Smile . Not sure on the numberplate cable tied to the grill though.

Where are you looking?? the numberplate is cable tied to nothing, its properly screwed onto its own brackets I made up like a boss Tongue
Team Orange Engine Bay

Thanks given by:
Now I've seen this for real I love it more! Looks spot on and big qudos for staying ph2.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk
Team hand-painted-commercial Vehicle
Thanks given by:
(20-06-2012, 09:00 AM)Pete Wrote: Now I've seen this for real I love it more! Looks spot on and big qudos for staying ph2.

Cheers fella Smile

As far as the ph2 goes, I like it, and it doesn't look like every other car with a ph3 front bumper fitted Big Grin and as per my new sticker on the rear window "f*ck the haters" hehe
Team Orange Engine Bay

Thanks given by:
This car is mint in the flesh. Love the ph2 front bumper. It is somthing really different from the ph3 conversions and i think it looks so much better for it!

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

Thanks given by:
(20-06-2012, 11:08 AM)puglove Wrote: This car is mint in the flesh. Love the ph2 front bumper. It is somthing really different from the ph3 conversions and i think it looks so much better for it!

I fail, I totally missed this comment, but cheers, glad you like it Smile I wanted to do something a bit different! no point if it looks like everyone elses.

I have several pics to stick up but CBA right now, might do it tomorrow...........
Team Orange Engine Bay

Thanks given by:
not the biggest fan of the ph2 but i must admit i do like this dispite what was said in the past. parked next to it at fcs and seeing it in the flesh is something else. nice, clean and tidy. nice work mark.
[Image: newsig_zpsee86fa10.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(24-06-2012, 10:31 PM)kingy Wrote: not the biggest fan of the ph2 but i must admit i do like this dispite what was said in the past. parked next to it at fcs and seeing it in the flesh is something else. nice, clean and tidy. nice work mark.

See, PH2 doens't have to be shit, lol seriously though I am glad you like it, I'm loving your gold wheels though, suit the colour so well!

OK so we have some new, decent images fianlly for anyone who didn't come to FCS

[Image: 7443604250_066c8e2da0_c.jpg]
Car Low Res 1 by mark_airey, on Flickr

[Image: 7443610372_2f700c279b_c.jpg]
Car Low Res 2 by mark_airey, on Flickr

[Image: 7443616434_e26ec2626f_c.jpg]
Car Low Res 3 by mark_airey, on Flickr

[Image: 7443624326_8c1c1d7589_c.jpg]
Car Low Res 4 by mark_airey, on Flickr

[Image: 7443630808_b291be32f7_c.jpg]
Car Low Res 5 by mark_airey, on Flickr

[Image: 7443635420_66e214243b_c.jpg]
Car Low Res 6 by mark_airey, on Flickr

[Image: 7443640762_483d1d02f0_c.jpg]
Car Low Res 7 by mark_airey, on Flickr

[Image: 7443647264_c5ce244b4e_c.jpg]
Car Low Res 8 by mark_airey, on Flickr

[Image: 7443651580_e0fd5a96f0_c.jpg]
Car Low Res 9 by mark_airey, on Flickr
Team Orange Engine Bay

Thanks given by:
loving the car and pics mark. car as got a good shine. as it always had side skirts on?
Venetian XUD ph2 heaven
Ph3 perv cab heaven
Black ph1 XUD died

Moonstone hdi stage 2
Thanks given by:
Going to be honest here as good as it looks and runs. It needs more phase 1.

That is all,

Trolol.
Thanks given by:
(24-06-2012, 10:24 PM)mark_airey Wrote:
(20-06-2012, 11:08 AM)puglove Wrote: This car is mint in the flesh. Love the ph2 front bumper. It is somthing really different from the ph3 conversions and i think it looks so much better for it!

I fail, I totally missed this comment, but cheers, glad you like it Smile I wanted to do something a bit different! no point if it looks like everyone elses.

I have several pics to stick up but CBA right now, might do it tomorrow...........

I no what your saying, Me & Mrs puglove wanted to do somthing different with her car, the plan was to mate the to (rub strip bit) of a ph2 bumper to the bottom of a ph3 but after cutting them up there is just no way of joining them sensibly,

But what you have done with keeping the top black looks real smart and really out the box thinking

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

Thanks given by:
Have you ever thought of vinyl wrapping the roof gloss black? I think it would finish it off nicely with the gloss bumpers.
Stage 2 XUD Sedan
Thanks given by:
(05-06-2012, 11:51 PM)samass Wrote: one question, those fogs, are they crystal? or frosted and my eyes are playing tricks on me? i really want some ph2 crystal fogs...

+1 for this question, obviously i couldnt make FCS (thanks to my wrist excerciser supervisors), so i didnt get a chance to get a look at them, but they REALLY DO look like crystals from the pics!

Looks really damn good though mark, wish mine looked as nice!
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(27-06-2012, 07:45 PM)karl1989 Wrote: loving the car and pics mark. car as got a good shine. as it always had side skirts on?

Nope, I put them on 2 days before FCS, I was still unsure when I was drilling into my bodywork to fit them lmao

(27-06-2012, 07:59 PM)D@wson Wrote: Going to be honest here as good as it looks and runs. It needs more phase 1.

That is all,

Trolol.

When you can keep up you get to comment Wink

Tongue

(27-06-2012, 08:04 PM)puglove Wrote: I no what your saying, Me & Mrs puglove wanted to do somthing different with her car, the plan was to mate the to (rub strip bit) of a ph2 bumper to the bottom of a ph3 but after cutting them up there is just no way of joining them sensibly,

But what you have done with keeping the top black looks real smart and really out the box thinking

I like your thinking but joining it would be so fecking hard to do, get the fiberglass and filler out, bet you could make it work with a bit of time and thought.......... Big Grin
As for the black, I just thought it would look a bit shit and the same as everyone elses if it was all green, haha

(27-06-2012, 08:10 PM)strictly_derv Wrote: Have you ever thought of vinyl wrapping the roof gloss black? I think it would finish it off nicely with the gloss bumpers.

Vinyl..............lol, it looks shit really quick though, its scratches so easily! I have thought about smoothing the gutters out many times which would then mean painting the roof.........which then brought up the question of black or green......
Team Orange Engine Bay

Thanks given by:
I said vinyl as it's cheap/easy to remove if you don't like it ect... but yeah either way black roof would look epic!
Stage 2 XUD Sedan
Thanks given by: