Fuel Filler neck pipe

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fuel Filler neck pipe
Hi recently purchased a 306 Cabriolet 2.0L 16v, with a know hood fault, but then discovered a few little niggles, so went into my local garage and today we discovered that the Fuel neck and rubber elbow pipe to the fuel tank needs replacing and car shouldn't be driven until it is fixed! 

The garage said they can get hold of the part and for us to source it.....hence me asking here...

I need to get some advice of the exact part and where to get one....

The garage suggested chekcing French sites.....?

Any ideas very welcome as this is our only form of transport atm.....

Thanks in advance
Thanks given by:
According to Servicebox you need part number for the rubber filler elbow is 1505.V6, which is a different part from the hatchbacks. Done a Google search but nothing comes up I'm afraid. I can only suggest you phone your nearest Peugeot dealer and ask them to source the part for you. (Don't as if they stock it ...they won't. Encourage them to explore all options for sourcing it).

Alternatively you might have to use some fuel-safe generic filler hose of the correct diameter. E.g:

https://www.merlinmotorsport.co.uk/p/fue...-200mm-ffh

https://www.merlinmotorsport.co.uk/p/90-...ffh-200-90

If you Google search 'Fuel safe filler hose UK' you'll get plenty of options.

I'd be surprised if the fuel filler neck was broken as they're reasonably solidly constructed. I'd ask them some more about that one. It does have various small hoses that connect to it that might be the cause of a leak rather than the neck itself. I would be surprised if you could get hold of a new filler neck. A scrappie would be the beat option. Part number up to build code 08700 was 1503.C3 and after that part number 1503.R5. Tbh the differences between them might be very minor & they may be interchangeable. Can't tell you for sure tho.

Good luck!
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  s16 oil filler cap and breather hoses swampy 1 822 26-12-2014, 09:40 AM
Last Post: swampy