GTi-6 Torsion bars and rear ARB

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GTi-6 Torsion bars and rear ARB
ARB NOW SOLD

I've decided I'm not bothering refurbing the 6 beam anymore, going to buy a completely refurbed one later in the summer instead so these are now for sale.

Torsion bars.....£100ono inc p&p or £90 if you collect at FCS (I will require a £60 deposit paid in advance if you want to collect)

ARB inc end plates....£50ono inc p&p or £45 if you collect at FCS ( £35 deposit in advance)

Torsion bars have had a rub down and a fresh coat of paint, there's masking tape around the silver stripes that identify each bar, ie left and right, and also around the splines still. The splines have been thoroughly cleaned too.

[Image: Carbits020-1.jpg]

Happy to do a deal on both torsions bars and ARB if you wanted the lot....the rest of the beam's going too, trailings arms, hubs, ABS sensors etc etc. The cross member tube has also been repainted yellow and both inner and outer bearings have already been removed.....open to offers on the rest.
Thanks given by:
Need this lot going so open to sensible offers.......
Thanks given by:
Now on Ebay.....http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/170850296370? ... 500wt_1063
Thanks given by:
I'll take £50 ovno for these if anyone wants....and can bring to FCS
Thanks given by:
You realise the bands don't indicate sides? Both bars are identical. The different coloured bands indicate different models e.g gti, pov spec.
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
I was under the impression the bands did indicate which side the bars must fit into.....
Thanks given by:
What would you take for the arb collected at fcs?

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

Thanks given by:
Make me an offer.....
Thanks given by:
Really sorry Puglove but it's now sold mate....
Thanks given by:
REALLY needs these torsion bars gone asap.......anyone want to offer £40 ovno?
Thanks given by:
are the gti6 diffrent to dturbo ones? have they gotta a higher rebound rate or anything?
BBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSTTTT!!!!!!!!
Thanks given by:
If it's a 2.0 HDi DTurbo they're the same.....not sure about the 1.9 DTurbo though mate but it'd worth finding out.
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  21mm Torsion Bars 306gtiparts 3 2,148 10-12-2017, 06:31 AM
Last Post: EVL-306
  23mm torsion bars welshpug 3 1,921 19-01-2017, 08:11 AM
Last Post: welshpug
  Breaking Miami ph1. Hdi rods, valeo clutch, s16 seats, 21mm torsion bars martyn92 14 4,954 10-09-2016, 08:03 PM
Last Post: martyn92