Ford Focus 1.6 TDCi Titanium - Rare High Spec - £30 tax/Full MOT/FSH - £2,500

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ford Focus 1.6 TDCi Titanium - Rare High Spec - £30 tax/Full MOT/FSH - £2,500
The Focus is for sale. Has a S1 HDI tuning map with EGR and DPF off.

Details on eBay ad. If interested, please contact via Facebook message or eBay message.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/263577430111?...1558.l2649

Cheers
Tom
Thanks given by:
HIS ALIVE!!!!!!
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
Open to offers if anyone's interested on here? Smile
Thanks given by:
Price drop £3,500.
Thanks given by:
1st of the month on Thursday... Means you won't lose any of the £2.50 it costs to tax for the moth if you collect it then. Wink Also heated windscreen and heated seats in time for the arctic blast lol... Wink

Seriously though, I know it's not a Ford forum but if anyone is interested and just put off by the price, please message me to see if we can work something out...might even take a broken Peugeot in px...
Thanks given by:
Offers over £3k anyone?
Thanks given by:
This is still for sale. Sad

Open to any reasonable offer now as I need the money. Someone must want a comfortable, well specced daily with low running costs.

Also, if you're in the market for a brand new car, Ford will give you £4,950 for this against a new Focus through scrappage so you're getting a free £2k like that!
Thanks given by:
Final offer - £2,500 before I give it to Evans Halshaw. Sad

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/263577430111?...1558.l2649
Thanks given by:
Not much sells on here these days Tom.
Especially cars that are worth a few quid. :-(
                                             [Image: 2ljm03k.jpg]

I Don't Have A 306.
Thanks given by:
(20-04-2018, 06:56 PM)Danny Wideboy Wrote: Not much sells on here these days Tom.
Especially cars that are worth a few quid. :-(

Yeah, I know it's a long shot, but I also know a few on here like the DV6 engine and are well aware of Pro-Steves maps, trying to sell a mapped car to normal people never ends well. If you want a 'modern' car with a DV6 it obviously can't be a mk1 308 as they're awful in every way, can't be a C4 if you want something that handles, Fiestas are small and uncomfortable, so that just leaves the Focus unless you're rich enough to buy a V50... Big Grin

It's for sale in various other places as well, not just here. Hasn't sold on the Ford forum either... Or 2 months of ebay classifieds... Or weekly Gumtree ads... Or various FB pages...

I'd go back to it if I did enough miles for the DPF, at less than 100 a week now it wouldn't last long if I refitted one. Currently got a mk3 Focus which I really don't like. Cant get any interest selling that either though lol.
Thanks given by:
All valid points.
I hope you shift it soon. It's well out of my price range though I'm afraid.
                                             [Image: 2ljm03k.jpg]

I Don't Have A 306.
Thanks given by:
Now sold... Note the amount of views though! lol

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thanks given by:
lol @ 306! Bet you're glad it's sold now though
[Image: Ty8kl7b.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(25-04-2018, 08:26 AM)Midnightclub Wrote: Bet you're glad it's sold now though

Sort of... While it's freed up some cash and cleared a space in the car park, it's probably the first car I've sold that I do actually miss, if it'd left the factory with no DPF and a less delicate engine I'd be keeping it. Looks like it's gone to a decent owner though.
Thanks given by:
Know what you mean, as you say though at least it's gone to a decent owner
[Image: Ty8kl7b.jpg]
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Focus st170 fgrc76 3 1,856 02-05-2017, 11:47 AM
Last Post: fgrc76
  2007 Ford Focus GHIA 1.8 TDCI Silky 3 1,617 14-09-2015, 10:11 AM
Last Post: Silky
  'Rare' HDI DazzaHDI 11 2,712 11-08-2014, 06:35 AM
Last Post: Piggy