My Rolland garros

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Rolland garros
So got my 306 Rolland garrotte today it’s been sat for 3 years hence the state of it!
I’m sure after a clean it will look better!
Needs new tires and bulbs for the mot, has lacquer peel in parts so either a spray or some wrapping and has a couple dents and scuffs then should be up together.

I’ll try to upload pics as go! 

Thanks given by:
oh wow. I have to say I have never seen a 3 door RG! Must be pretty special. Obviously the rims, spoiler and the fuel cap badge never came with it but that is certainly a rare beast! What engine is it?
Thanks given by:
Yea few bits non standard but just needs TLC.

As far as I’m aware haven’t drove or fully checked but it’s a 1.6.
Thanks given by:
yeah that is pretty rare, they are all 1.6 i think apart from the cab, 8v 2.0 in that i believe, needs a bit of love but worth doing Smile
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
vinyl is the last thing you want on there, itll pull all the laquer off if its lifting already, best bet is to buff it back hard and get it painted.
need a part number? http://public.servicebox.peugeot.com/ and http://service.citroen.com/ will sort you out.
Thanks given by:
yep apparently theyre based on the 1.6 XS
Thanks given by:
Thanks for the advise guys!

I’ve noticed I’ve alpine speakers all round but whilst doing so managed to get a bump on the head from the boot! Guess I need new boot struts? Any recommendations? Think plans will be to get a alpine stereo and may as well stick with alpine for sub and amp.
Sort the paint work, give it service and get it ready for MOT then maybe light tints and maybe sun strip.

Then I need to sort interior there’s a few tears etc in front seats and if I can find some new door cards as they’ve been modified for the speakers.

I did consider trying to put it back to standard but think that may be a bit too much?

Oh and it’s not standard exhaust either has a nice growl to it though lol
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My Roland Garros :) LukeD 17 4,107 12-02-2012, 02:59 PM
Last Post: kingy