My HDi

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My HDi
A significant difference mate

Have a word with Ben about these.......http://306oc.co.uk/forum/thread-6832.html
Thanks given by:
Got the black masked fitted and correctly re-aligned over the weekend, also fitted the tinted rears.....

[Image: Harlyn2012042-2.jpg]
[Image: Harlyn2012041-2.jpg]
[Image: Harlyn2012044.jpg]

Also managed to get the new boost gauge (thanks for the prompt delivery Chris) installed, finally got one exactly the same red as the rest of the dash lights.

Small miracle I got this done really, spent nearly all of last week laid up with an 'orrible stomach bug. I wanted to get the adj droplinks and Brembo discs and 1144's fitted but they'll have to wait.
Thanks given by:
looking good as always dude, shame about the stomach bug hate that feeling when you have sruff todo on the motor hopefully it goes very quick for you chap
[Image: fe6eddc8-1731-4100-a5fe-1edb853a88b6_zpseeacf928.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Baby on board sign fail!

Lights look good mate. Not as keen on the rear lights, liked the red contrast of the standard units if I'm honest, but looks good nonetheless.
Disclaimer: The above is not to be taken to heart and is probably a joke, grow up you big girl.
[Image: Sig500x130.png]
Thanks given by:
Those masks are looking shit hot mate! Wink
[Image: A1A3B2B1-9269-463A-9F21-2ABF4CE9BEAC-165...A3B3F7.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Thanks all.......forgot to remove Liam's warning sign from the rear screen lol.

Big thanks again Chris for the speedy delivery on the boost gauge, all wired in correctly, only comes on when the lights go on and stays the same colour after the ignition has been turned off and back on again......just how I wanted itWink
Thanks given by:
Love the masks , I'm not a fan of the back lights either prefer the standard red :-) but overall very tidy :-) , how much is it lowered by too ?? Looks like just the right height for my impatience when it comes to slowing down for speedbumps
Thanks given by:
Looking good man, although I have to say I prefer the standard rears too...
Thanks given by:
(05-11-2012, 04:47 PM)Jukie88 Wrote: Love the masks , I'm not a fan of the back lights either prefer the standard red :-) but overall very tidy :-) , how much is it lowered by too ?? Looks like just the right height for my impatience when it comes to slowing down for speedbumps

-40mm drop mate
Thanks given by:
Cheers I was gunna go 60 but fear I will rip my bumper off :-( might try 45 then if I get on ok go for 60
Thanks given by:
Living where I do I have to be a little on the cautious side, especially with a splitter and one of Ripp's lower braces.
Thanks given by:
I have neither yet lol and I'm really bad when it comes to slowing for speedbumps and holes etc :-(
Thanks given by:
when you've lowered it you will lol
Thanks given by:
Yeah I'll learn the hard way :-(
Thanks given by:
(05-11-2012, 02:59 PM)Oil-burner Wrote: Those masks are looking shit hot mate! Wink

Well pleased with them mate, your guide popped up at just the right time as I was seriously considering just paying out to have a set done. Really glad I didn't now as we both know it's not as hard as people believe with Valeo's.
Thanks given by:
(05-11-2012, 05:57 PM)Jukie88 Wrote: Cheers I was gunna go 60 but fear I will rip my bumper off :-( might try 45 then if I get on ok go for 60
Im 120+ drop mate, unsure of the exact drop,
but i can keep my bumper on, so im pretty sure at 60mm you can keep yours on Tongue
Thanks given by:
How in the name of all that is holy do you still have the sump Intact at 120mm??
Thanks given by:
Dosnt catch at all mate (: subframe hits first before the sump
Thanks given by:
Haha fair
Thanks given by:
(08-11-2012, 07:02 PM)Mike Wrote: Dosnt catch at all mate (: subframe hits first before the sump

Your bumper wouldn't last 5 minutes living where I do mate!
Thanks given by:
Day off today and seeing as the weather's going to be dry I'm planning on finally getting the adj drop links, the Brembo discs and 1144's fitted...........at long last lol
Thanks given by:
Discs, pads and adj drop links all now fitted.......the 1144's are excellent too!

[Image: Harlyn2012054.jpg]
[Image: Harlyn2012053.jpg]
Thanks given by: