My HDi

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My HDi
Oh dear who did what ??
Thanks given by:
They resurfaced their car park.........badly.

and now they're paying for it........and someWink
Thanks given by:
Haha good old shabby workmanship
Thanks given by:
Just dropped the new bumper off at the body shop.......roll on next Friday
Thanks given by:
Got these fitted yesterday.........

[Image: Carbits002-7.jpg]
[Image: Carbits004-7.jpg]
Thanks given by:
That looks really nice and clean.. Not really planning to copy u but out of interest where did u buy the guards from?
Thanks given by:
The guards are from Peugeot mate, approx £35 the pair new.........I was lucky enough to find a brand new pair for £20 thoughWink
Thanks given by:
Looks really smart! Everything you do is always carried out to such a high standard!
Thanks given by:
Thanks Vaughan......new bumper should be ready for collection by Friday so it's looking like it'll be getting fitted this weekend!
Thanks given by:
Picked these up yesterday......brand new bumper and splitter all freshly resprayed and ready to go on.

[Image: newbumperandsplitter003.jpg]
[Image: newbumperandsplitter004.jpg]
[Image: newbumperandsplitter002.jpg]

A big thanks to Scott at AutoCraft down the road from me, he's done an excellent job on both at a fantastic price........not that they've cost me a single penny though......Sainsburys fat cheque took care of that!

These turned up earlier this week courtesy of Springs.......going to be repainting the shafts before they get fitted.

[Image: WD1003.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Bit of a daft question but what are this strut looking things ??
Thanks given by:
(02-09-2012, 11:24 AM)Jukie88 Wrote: Bit of a daft question but what are this strut looking things ??

adjustable drop links
Thanks given by:
Off with the old.....

[Image: newbumperandsplitter001.jpg]

and on with the new....

[Image: newbumperandsplitter010.jpg]
[Image: newbumperandsplitter009.jpg]
[Image: newbumperandsplitter012.jpg]

and one of the disc guards with the wheel back on......

[Image: newbumperandsplitter014.jpg]
Thanks given by:
the last pic of the wheel is mint Cool
Thanks given by:
Ready to be fitted..........

[Image: newbumperandsplitter002-1.jpg]
Thanks given by:
thats tidy fair play chap,how much are ajustable droplinks to buy would mind some,seem to be a good job
[Image: 306sig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
I picked these up from Springs after he stripped his Dimma cabby but have a look here........ http://www.306oc.co.uk/forum/thread-5325.html
Thanks given by:
Gloss black splitter! Like a boss!!
Thanks given by:
What's the easiest way to remove a bumper buddy?

I need to attack mine at some point and haven't done it in years, I can't remember where it's secured.
Disclaimer: The above is not to be taken to heart and is probably a joke, grow up you big girl.
[Image: Sig500x130.png]
Thanks given by:
All the screws at the bottom and 2 bolts either side on you're slam panel
Thanks given by:
Hmm, is that underneath the grille?

I'm not sure how securely my grille is fitted because it's been smoothed. I'm guessing it should be obvious after I take the grille off though.

Thanks. Stupid bloody foglights.
Disclaimer: The above is not to be taken to heart and is probably a joke, grow up you big girl.
[Image: Sig500x130.png]
Thanks given by:
No there are two on the underside of ye car behind and slightly below the headlights and a bunch across the bottom of your bumper holding it to the slam panel so basically 4 bolts plus the bunch on ye bottom of the bumper if they havnt been broken off XD

two either side :-)
Thanks given by:
Looks really nice. Like the black clones and front splitter. And the red back plates are a nice touch.
Thanks given by:
Jukie88 is spot on, two 10mm nuts on each side as shown in his photo where he's pointing and 3 x 10mm short bolts underneath the front. You need to drop the washer bottle off to access the two nuts on the drivers side, easy job to remove it......disconnect loom plug and rubber hoses, drain the water out and then it's just 2 x 10mm nuts and off it comes.

A couple from north Cornwall when we were down last week........

[Image: Harlyn2012130_zpsf6ba9282.jpg]

[Image: Harlyn2012370_zps544f461c.jpg]
Thanks given by:
I cheated and stole this piccie from rallye owners club lol but it's the best piccie I could find XD also those piccies look amazing !!!!!
Thanks given by:
looks really good there chap, i really like it looks spot on, keep up the good work! Smile
[Image: fe6eddc8-1731-4100-a5fe-1edb853a88b6_zpseeacf928.jpg]
Thanks given by:
A few from yesterday trip to the Gower for a surf.......the Brecon Beacons are a LOT of fun lol

[Image: Harlyn2012022-1.jpg]
[Image: Harlyn2012017-2.jpg]
[Image: Harlyn2012017.jpg]
[Image: Harlyn2012027.jpg]
[Image: Harlyn2012022.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Perfection !!
Thanks given by:
Cheers Jukie, that road really is brilliant fun.....it's the same one Top Gear used a few years back for the test drive of the MK1 Focus RS. Nice straights and sweeping bends and you can always see at least 1/2 mile in front of youWink
Thanks given by:
Where is this road :-P might have to take the st for a mission
Thanks given by: