My HDi

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My HDi
Good work I'm looking forward to seeing those bad boys on
Thanks given by:
Here's a couple of quick photos now the cyclones are on......

[Image: Carbits003-7.jpg]
[Image: Carbits002-6.jpg]
[Image: Carbits001-8.jpg]
Thanks given by:
your car looks stunning mate but i think i prefer you old wheels. not a massive fan of black. i think you loose to much detail. dont get me wrong, still looks fantastic mate Wink
[Image: newsig_zpsee86fa10.jpg]
Thanks given by:
The photos don't really do it justice mate, getting the right angle was a nightmare......looks much better in person lol.

Just got to decide whether to refurb the other wheels now or just sell them on.....I don't think refurbing them to sell would make much sense as I'd end up making a loss when you factor in the cost of doing them to what they're realistically worth. Condition wise the old ones aren't too bad.....no major kerbing and they're all straight.
Thanks given by:
IMO I think it looks great my gold pug I had black 205 speed lines and it looked epic in real life... That looks awesome!! I have a lot of time for this car and it's colour I miss Kenny my old pharaoh gold pug!! If u go FCS I gotta find it
Thanks given by:
It'll be on the front row of theywhoshallnotbenamed stand mate Wink
Thanks given by:
Hey could I ask u to check out ma thread if u put in 'Project George Allen' in the search my car has now been lowered but what do u think? Too much or is it ok?
Thanks given by:
I've literally just put up a newbie thread (project pharoah ) I.E KENNY :-) will be adding pics of toms old car so you can all see the state that it's in at the moment :-(
Thanks given by:
Just to clarify the state u have got it into!!! Not me!! Poor kenworth!!
Thanks given by:
True stupid badgers !!!
Thanks given by:
I'm totally gay for this pug it's what mine should look like lol
Thanks given by:
A few from FCS....

[Image: Carbits115.jpg]
[Image: Picture363.jpg]
[Image: fcs.jpg]
[Image: d71babd1.jpg]
Thanks given by:
This car is my inspiration to get my head outta my ass and sort mine out !!! Hopefully next years FCS have it sat next to this one !!
Thanks given by:
Question : what sort of paint and what code was it that u painted the surrounds with ?? As I'm trying to spray the two hockey sticks under the lights and am
Finding it hard to match :-( so far only a pro can match it :-( but don't wanna pay them To do the job
Thanks given by:
Genuine Pug paint, small 150ml cans they can order in for you.....I'll have a look on a can and post the code later this morning mate.
Thanks given by:
Aww sweeeeeet Is it the same code as the actual paint (XUD) I think ??

Sorry (EDU)
Thanks given by:
forgot all about checking for you mate, leave it with me and I'll post it first thing in the morning......with the part number that's on the aerosol lid too....
Thanks given by:
The paint code is MODU and the part number is 9860.F9......info taken straight off the aerosol lid from a genuine Pug can of Champagne Gold.

I've used several of these myself and they're a perfect match......
Thanks given by:
Cheers pal much appreciated, so do I order this direct from Peugeot or would gsf be able to get hold of some ??
Thanks given by:
First time I've viewed this thread, very nice car Gareth, personally think the front bonnet badge would look miles better gloss black? Break it up a bit on the front end
[Image: 5dd0e8e7-1.jpg]
Blaze XUD Dturbo
Soon To Be Stage 2..
Thanks given by:
Had a gloss black one on before this one, I wanted the lions in gold to give the badge some definition.....the rear one's the same. I may be re-doing the bonnet badge with a gold surround and lion and the honeycomb gloss black.....not sure yet.

@Jukiee88....Pug dealer only mate for the paint, ring them up and order it, usually with them in 2 days. Bear in mind the cans are only 150ml though so they don't go far.
Thanks given by:
Yeah went to peugeot today and they said there is a massive back order for them :-( so have just left them my number I only want to spray the little plastic inserts for under the lights so hopefully two cans will be enough !!! :-)
Thanks given by:
One will be more than enough for those mate......I'm surprised theres a massive back order on them though lol
Thanks given by:
Apparently so :-( if I don't hear anything in a week I'll just get a body shop to mix me some up and I'll use toms compressor and gun and have a bash at the bumper and light bits myself !!! Noticed today tho after a ne clay bar and polish that the doors are slightly off aswell so might start saving my pennies for a respray but I really really want this done by next years FCS :-( and I'm shit at saving !!! Will be @ least 800 for a top coat of the same colour I recon :-(
Thanks given by:
My bonnet being slightly off doesn't really bother me that much......I can't really justify the cost of a paint job on an 11yo car TBH. Now the dent is out of the passenger's side wing after FCS I'm happy lol.

I've just fitted the PAS reservoir cover after painting it gloss black I bought off PompeyMark and it's just about how I always wanted it to be.....until I come up with another idea for something!
Thanks given by:
I've got alot of work to do to mine to even get it anywhere near te standard of yours got the rear bumper to spray drivers door to sort ( I fell into it carrying the new rear axel) new front bumper to fit and spray wheels to refurb in gunmetal and coilovers then ill think of a stage one map and I'll be happy :-) tbh I'll be happy even getting it upto French car show next year :-) I don't think ill-get it sprayed in time so will be patched in primer :-( main ones are coilovers and rear bumper At the mo :-) as the red sucks and it's way too high    
Thanks given by:
Not updated this in a while but thought I'd paint this to add to the gold and black theme....

[Image: Carbits023-1.jpg]

Then had her dyno'd last week......here's the video link of the run

[Image: Gareth306.jpg]

Picked up a brand new set of disc guards for the bargain price of £20, I've painted them to match the calipers and keep the rust off, they're being fitted when I can be arsed.....

[Image: Carbits017-1.jpg]
Thanks given by:
What are the engine mods that's the sort of power I'm after ??
Thanks given by:
Really like this car alot mate nit really into the colour but overall it very smart Smile keep it up chap
[Image: fe6eddc8-1731-4100-a5fe-1edb853a88b6_zpseeacf928.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Brand new front bumper including the respray courtesy of Sainsbury's coming by the end of the monthWink
Thanks given by: