[Image: 23c637f2.jpg]

proper gutting Sad
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
it's baseball bat time...and a witch hunt
[Image: ocpic2.pg.jpg]
http://www.sanderson-brown.com
MrsMoonstone Wrote:Cats eyes get in the way of the racing line!
Moonstone HDi Phase 3- Scrapped Sad --- 1.6 Phase 2 - Scrapped Sad --- BMW 318is 1993 (Hyperventilates)
Thanks given by:
Nooo Sad

I agree....or just a car jack instead?
[Image: kim.png]
Thanks given by:
I just realised your nicking my colour scheme! or shall I say old colour scheme...
[Image: IMAGE_1.jpg]

As for the keying that doesnt look too bad. Most of that should buff out.
Thanks given by:
rear quarters are down to primer, drivers door should buff hopefully, as for passenger im not sure. need to find some decent scratch stuff.

and yes taylon i did steal it Smile haha wont be for long though, only tillive refurbished my wheels i get the wheels on Smile
Thanks given by:
Sucks mate Sad. Remember I've got a mop, G3, G10, SRP and Megs wax here and you're welcome to use it. Will be able to improve on it at least
Thanks given by:
Gutted mate Sad, see how you get on with the polish, I would take up the offer of the nice Curt man above as you will have arms like popeye trying to polish that out by hand!
Team Orange Engine Bay

My flickr photostream - http://www.flickr.com/photos/markairey
Thanks given by:
Matt Wrote:rear quarters are down to primer, drivers door should buff hopefully, as for passenger im not sure. need to find some decent scratch stuff.

and yes taylon i did steal it Smile haha wont be for long though, only tillive refurbished my wheels i get the wheels on Smile

Thats cool man, I'd keep running it how it is for the rest of winter. Save you f*cking up nice wheels over the festive season. Its a f*cking annoying when people do this. My current Passat has a line on the rear door and rear quarter.
Thanks given by:
Thats horrible Sad poor car! X
pink
Thanks given by:
i think Foxy did it . . . . . . . . . . . . .Wink
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
Mattcheese31 Wrote:i think Foxy did it . . . . . . . . . . . . .Wink
the barsteward i had my suspicions
Thanks given by:
I seriously think you need to drag the bloke ass to a cash point, and threaten him until you get your cash. make him cry like a little bitch!
Thanks given by:
Thats gutting mate.....cant stand things like this going on Sad
| Dyno Power Runs & Steady State Facilities Available, Just Ask Anytime |
| #DervMafia |

[Image: sigi-2.png]
Thanks given by:
Sorry to see this mate.

Saw your car at FCS and it was tidy. No doubt you'll get it sorted...
[Image: car-1.jpg]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club

2000 Moonstone 1.8 Meridian - Sold
2000 China 3dr XS - Dead
1998 Diablo 3dr XSI
Thanks given by:
Gutted for you fella, hate to see shit like this happen to peoples cars Sad
Team hand-painted-commercial Vehicle
Thanks given by:
Well I'm taking curt up on his offer, going to try and polish out as much as we can, if much doesn't come out then I guess it time to learn to spray properly Smile
Thanks given by:
You don't have to spray it. There are ways to do it with a touch up pen and having it look good. Bit time consuming but I've seen it done and was barely noticeable.

Sorry I didn't upload them pics yesterday mate. Got a call out to London, then Canterbury and then Poole Sad spent all of yesterday driving!
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
NiallHarper Wrote:You don't have to spray it. There are ways to do it with a touch up pen and having it look good. Bit time consuming but I've seen it done and was barely noticeable.

Sorry I didn't upload them pics yesterday mate. Got a call out to London, then Canterbury and then Poole Sad spent all of yesterday driving!

^^ this is what I was saying in my earlier post matey, see how polishing goes first but if you want to ask anything just give me a shout Smile
Team Orange Engine Bay

Thanks given by:
Cheers mark I will do Smile just not sure how good a touch up pen will be as its moonstone and bloody near impossible to match,

And Niall that's okay Smile call outs are more important than my photos lol. But if you were in Poole you should have given me a shout. Only round the corner Smile
Thanks given by:
Would be no different to spraying and it will be a smaller area as it won't be far out, get one from Peugeot, they are surprisingly cheap for things like that and what experience I have had of their paint was a bloody good match but then it is their colour Smile
Team Orange Engine Bay

Thanks given by:
Bad times mate, hopefully you find the little scrote that did it!
[Image: Ty8kl7b.jpg]
Thanks given by: