306 S16 Ph1 Sigma Blue

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
306 S16 Ph1 Sigma Blue
Hello to Everybody, I would like to share some pics of my 306. It is Ph 1, year 1996 RFT version, some 156k km (I trust around 94k miles) on the clock now. I have to admit this was kind of "substitute" to a 309GTi I was originally looking for since years (I used to have 2 of them when I was like 20-22 years old), anyway, I learnt hunting for 309 GTi   was quite hopeless, and then found this one from Italy, 1 single owner from new, absolutely original, and obviously the original owner  loved the car. Only pait was bit dull with some scratches on it (.....Italy...) but condition was very good overall, all keys, manuals etc. When  saw it, I fell in love immediately. I just contiunue to make sure car gets whatewer it needs, mostly in Peugeot garage, using orinal parts (in case I am able to get them..). Unfortunately, it seems it will be more and more difficult to get some specific parts in future as I found out lot of them are not available anymore (marked NFP in Service Box), and possibilities are very limited in Czech Republic.. Undecided

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thanks given by:
Whoaa Inlove Inlove That looks gorgeous ! I have one my self I'm trying to make mine like that. On mine most of the plastics and trim are faded, i'm trying to restore them

congratulations well done !! Inlove
Thanks given by:
is that the s16 that we have with the 2.0 engine? i know some 1.8's were given the title s16 but not in England, looks tidy anyway Smile
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
(09-09-2017, 11:10 AM)Mattcheese31 Wrote: is that the s16 that we have with the 2.0 engine? i know some 1.8's were given the title s16 but not in England, looks tidy anyway Smile

S16 is always 2.0 Smile  gti-6 the same  Smile
Thanks given by:
Very nice looking car. A lucky find. Looking forward to hearing more about it in the future.
Thanks given by:
(09-09-2017, 08:35 PM)roger7 Wrote:
(09-09-2017, 11:10 AM)Mattcheese31 Wrote: is that the s16 that we have with the 2.0 engine? i know some 1.8's were given the title s16 but not in England, looks tidy anyway Smile

S16 is always 2.0 Smile  gti-6 the same  Smile

no it's isn't, in some countries the 1.8 is branded s16 believe it or not, of course the proper s16 is 2.0 Smile
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
This looks like an amazing S16 - I have to say I'd love one of these. Is it completely standard?
190k Moonstone 3dr HDI sold
..on the lookout for a 6/rallye

Thanks given by:
But like my old one started out

Miss it a lot
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My sigma blue phase 1 dturbo Curtis Prydderch 11 4,375 20-06-2014, 09:05 PM
Last Post: Orta