password retrieval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
password retrieval
Hi , I am planning to go on the road with my 306, but cant find my password for this forum. This  browser must have it stored, but in an unreadable cookie type. Any help, or email would be apprciated. I may have to update my email address, it's been a while.
Thanks, Ron
Thanks given by:
Replying my own post, once away and unable to login because of absent cookies, I got the option to reset my password.
Thanks given by:
How are you able to login without a password then? If you need it resetting pm eyeore and he can sort it for you at some point
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
all sorted?
Thanks given by:
Yes, I received a new password by email using the default process.
About myself, I have peugeot 504's, 405 turbo diesels, and now have a 1999 stdt 306 while in Australia.
It is the newest condition car I've had, everything is tight compared to my well used 405's.
I have three areas of interest straight away, the close together pedals, the oval holes in the rear of the wheelwells through to rear of engine bay, and the fuse box under the steering is not the same as the two versions in the glovebox manual.
Do I describe my 306 as a phase2?
Ron
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  just remembered password daddyfixit 21 3,361 20-02-2012, 08:56 AM
Last Post: Poodle