Bosch removal with pulley intact

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bosch removal with pulley intact
I want to take the pump off the block but will be refitting the same pump. Therefore want to keep the pump timed for ease later on.

Can the pump be removed with the pulley locked and attached to the pump by removing the whole thing on the bracket or does the pulley 'have' to come off to access the bracket?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks given by:
the pump can be removed with the pulley locked yes, the bolts that secure the top mount intercooler are a perfect fit Smile
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
So the whole thing can come off locked and timed, therefore refitting is just a case of bolting up and refitting belt? That makes things easier.

Havent seen the top mount or its screws for years unfortunately [emoji849].

Cheers matt!

Thanks given by:
(11-07-2017, 12:21 PM)doogle-d turbo Wrote: So the whole thing can come off locked and timed, therefore refitting is just a case of bolting up and refitting belt? That makes things easier.

Havent seen the top mount or its screws for years unfortunately [emoji849].

Cheers matt!

the pulley locks in place so you don't need to touch the cam belt mate Smile
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  XUD Bosch pulley wanted Hector Scorn 1 1,166 02-02-2017, 07:31 AM
Last Post: Piggy
Question Bosch ve removal advice please . . . Mattcheese31 6 3,003 23-01-2017, 02:26 PM
Last Post: Mattcheese31
  Bosch fuel pump pulley xud 306 Dervburner90 2 1,866 18-08-2015, 07:11 PM
Last Post: Dervburner90