Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help
Hi

I have been on here since 2015 when I bought my Stage 2 on here, I now want to sell it on here as its a good one and I would ideally like it to go to a forum member.

what can I do?

Cheers
Thanks given by:
Not sure.
The 100 post limit seems a bit much these days when there's barely 100 posts a month.
It would be nice to keep another one in the fold though.
Maybe the admins / mods can have a look at the current rules and see if they think they are still relevant.
Otherwise, advertise it to the idiot hordes that lurk Gumtree, lowballing offers all day long and never turn up anyway.

GLWTS.
                                             [Image: 2ljm03k.jpg]

I Don't Have A 306.
Thanks given by:
(07-07-2017, 08:17 PM)Danny Wideboy Wrote: Not sure.
The 100 post limit seems a bit much these days when there's barely 100 posts a month.
It would be nice to keep another one in the fold though.
Maybe the admins / mods can have a look at the current rules and see if they think they are still relevant.
Otherwise, advertise it to the idiot hordes that lurk Gumtree, lowballing offers all day long and never turn up anyway.

GLWTS.

cheers, I really don't what to do that. It belongs with people who will respect it.
Thanks given by:
Agreed.

I Don't Have A 306.
Thanks given by:
We allow sellers that have less than 100 posts to use our facebook page now. The rules are there for a reason and although I doubt in your case youre gonna rip anyone off the 100 posts rule is solid as far as im aware. As danny says there isnt a lot of posts happening now a days on here. If people like yourself posted a bit more we could have a lot more active forum.
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
Go for the facebook page,most of us are on there.ill check that more than the forum most days .
[Image: Cn91r40h.jpg] 
Astor 6 Fast road/track project
Thanks given by:
yeah as said, most are on our facebook page now so put an add up on there Smile

https://www.facebook.com/groups/205240372888110/
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
Ok, right. I don't post because it would be posting for postings sake, silly system definitely not solid.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk
Thanks given by:
So, the verdict is.
Stop using the forum and go to Facebook.
Awesome.

I Don't Have A 306.
Thanks given by:
(09-07-2017, 08:54 AM)Danny Wideboy Wrote: So, the verdict is.
Stop using the forum and go to Facebook.
Awesome.

that would be an Epic Fail.
being here has the benefit of lots of advice and guides without the agro of never-ending ads, pop-ups, and "long running scripts" that plague FB.
besides, i'd prefer not to see the forum go the same way as Club-306 did.
It goes, it stops (as reqd). Makeup
Hate Housework!
Thanks given by:
I'm sure FB is good for the social side (organising events etc) but don't imagine it'll ever be any good for looking back at discussions that are several years old, which is where I start if I'm trying to get more info on an issue. I.e. It would be a shame if technical discussions ended up happening regularly on FB.
Thanks given by:
Ah but you use sentences that are far too long for the residents of fb, spend much time around there and you'll be burnt as a witch.
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
Yeah as poodle says no one on facebook will pay attention to you if you use a long sentce or have a proper discussion. You get the post counts by having conversations like this that are seemingly pointless but do bump your post count up. Hence making you a valued member of this community. in turn this creates more content to talk to more people which creates more posts. Thats the idea anyhow. I started on this forum looking for a car which required 100 posts to see the for sale section. At which point I got involved and a few years later I seem to be helping the forum in general and have met some awesome poeple through it.
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
(09-07-2017, 04:45 PM)Poodle Wrote: Ah but you use sentences that are far too long for the residents of fb, spend much time around there and you'll be burnt as a witch.

Rofl  Hehe. I knew my sentence was too long, even for here, but was feeling too lazy at the time to reconstruct it!!!

(09-07-2017, 04:55 PM)bashbarnard Wrote: Yeah as poodle says no one on facebook will pay attention to you if you use a long sentce or have a proper discussion. You get the post counts by having conversations like this that are seemingly pointless but do bump your post count up. Hence making you a valued member of this community. in turn this creates more content to talk to more people which creates more posts. Thats the idea anyhow. I started on this forum looking for a car which required 100 posts to see the for sale section. At which point I got involved and a few years later I seem to be helping the forum in general and have met some awesome poeple through it.

Woohoo, this is the 99th post! When I get to 100 I can sell stuff ...except I don't want to (apart from the 16mm ball joints I ended up with in error).  I love my 306's.  The GF really doesn't understand it, but I don't need her to!  Oooh, short sentances!!
Thanks given by:
Please check out my advert on the Facebook, its looks like this [Image: 20116930_10154720225321272_5721304021304...e=5A0D0D90]
Thanks given by: