Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
For Sale: Set of clones
#1
[Image: 60c5a1f400af934545cf4861295cace5.jpg][Image: c248d20b615fff1a972fb62e9585afb7.jpg][Image: fa06bc95e2f5d246aca1ff6f35321852.jpg][Image: 694885eaa334f22da4847ab21fbdf1eb.jpg][Image: 1379967f956ea2cb8d67d65bf6326022.jpg]

For sale. Pick up only from bury st edmunds. Not coming to pugfest or fcs currently unless my financials change two have reasonable tyres on but slightly craacked the other two need replacing
£50
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
#2
Price?
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...



#3
(20-06-2017, 05:39 PM)Poodle Wrote: Price?

fail im the worse mod ever
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
#4
Hello mate, I may need another set of cyclones so if I can say I'll 95% sure I'll have these and I can let you know for definite tomorrow. Can collect Friday if so. 
Thanks Smile
#5
(09-08-2017, 06:50 AM)Nat30V6 Wrote: Hello mate, I may need another set of cyclones so if I can say I'll 95% sure I'll have these and I can let you know for definite tomorrow. Can collect Friday if so. 
Thanks Smile


These are sold man sorry
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
#6
.. bugger. Nevermind thanks anyway


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  clones swap ashkid 8 4,659 27-06-2013, 05:23 PM
Last Post: ashkid
  Clones £100 Dum-Dum 3 2,762 23-04-2013, 04:46 PM
Last Post: Ricky
  2x sets of 'clones with tyres (55's or 45's) Chris 13 6,573 12-02-2013, 07:25 PM
Last Post: Will_306_hdi

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)