Friday......I'm off sick !!!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Friday......I'm off sick !!!
Fri:   in bed...virus on Sunday floored me..exhausted.

Sat:  meant to be putting tyres on my car....not now

Sun:   if I can stand and walk I'm off out for fresh air !
Thanks given by:
Today - Go pick up turbo, bolt that back to my engine, engine back in car, finish FMIC install then of to my bosses retirement doo.

Tomorrow - Hangover, run director at parkrun, finish the numerous car things that I didn't get done today.

Sunday - Drive to Scotland, chill with the parents.
Thanks given by:
today - work and haircut
saturday - sailing, picking up sailing kit
sunday - wakeboarding
monday - c5 fixing and restoring.
Thanks given by:
Stayed on late at work to finish welding up a dry sump tank for a customer who's racing this weekend lol, also went and did the front wheel bearings on the racing bini then mowed the lawn at home. 

Saturday: working all day to start the welding work on a customers gti6 

Sunday and Monday: working on the gti6
Current stable
'09 Mercedes E320cdi wagon 
'99 306 gti6
Thanks given by:
Today: worked and then just chilled at work when everything was finished. Prob catch up on some youtube videos in a bit.

Saturday: pop to town first thing for a haircut, then to work to sort a few bits. Play cricket in the afternoon and chill in the evening.

Sunday: poss go for an early morning run, then down work to have a sort out of bits and hopefully sort the suspension on the estate.

Monday: hopefully get out on the bike at some point in the day and carry on with car stuff the rest of the day i expect.
Thanks given by:
Friday - work. Swelter outside. Inside remains the coldest non refrigerated warehouse on the planet......lovely. Deal with all the bank holiday motorway Muppets on the way home

Saturday - work. Yard relay. Shall be wearing nowt but Speedos. Sat afternoon will involve putting suspension and subframe back on the rallye so I can move it to get the summer toy out of the garage!

Sunday - move that bloody Rallye, wheel.out the green Goddess and prepare for MOT and resulting summer grins
Cherry Red Rallye - Full on OEM resto.....
Thanks given by:
Friday 12h shift, sat same, sun same, mon same, ffs
[Image: 22f2b6b2-758b-4c1c-96fb-6fa9c6059b13_zpsf306b56b.jpg]
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The sick joke thread - NSFW the milkman 87 28,796 24-03-2013, 08:35 PM
Last Post: bigcheez2k3
  Sick of fixing this f*cking car. Dum-Dum 134 73,117 23-03-2013, 05:23 PM
Last Post: procta
  *NSFW* Im sick of all your stupid Harlem Shakes! *NSFW!* Dum-Dum 12 5,059 08-03-2013, 08:56 PM
Last Post: silverzx