Boost controller GFB G-FORCE II

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Boost controller GFB G-FORCE II
Hey guys check this out!!

Found this controller which has an integrated solenoid/boost pressure in (that control open/closing the vanes) source hole and conected to a display with some nice functions!

Check the video on the website it explain the controller very well.

http://www.gfb.com.au/products/boost-con...ler-detail

Cheers
Go faster bits. MCM use them all the time. I dont see why you would want a load of settings on our atuff though seems overkill imp

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
Looks like a fairly awesome bit of kit, ideal for us really since it means we can tweak vnt control on the fly.
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
GFB is kl kit. As said used by Mighty Car Mods Smile
Thanks given by:
I just don't know about this kit, but apears to be very nice.. I didn't understand what you meant, sorry =)

Quite simple and easy to calibrate, I just saw a bunch of pros on this one! Tongue

Cheers
Totally useless for anyone using a VNT - just use a boost can and manual boost controller.

It's designed for use with pressure actuators, so you still need to convert to that, it also has no control over position during non-full throttle conditions, the only advantage over a manual boost controller is controlling the spool rate - but still doesn't allow you to have a decent spool rate whilst avoiding surge or allow any control over the position other than to be right for full throttle.

Get someone to configure VNT control in the stock ECU.
(16-05-2016, 10:45 AM)Toms306 Wrote: Oh I don't care about the stripped threads lol, that's easily solved by hammering the bolt in. Wink
Nanstone GTD5 GT17S - XUD9TE
Volvo V50 D5 R-Design SE Sport - Daily cruise wagon.
Thanks given by:
Oh I get it Ruan, i've serious doubts if someone do me that job with the ECU here! Really... 

I've a 3bar map sensor to mount in my intercooler piping or in the elbow I'm just figuring out whats the best way cause of the wiring... And find an electricist that wants to do that without saying "I do but it's on your own responsability" it's quite dificult here Sad

I'm thinking to fit the map sensor like this one: (In my case the elbow and the piping as how as the ECU and the servo are in the right side of the engine, looking at it by the front view).

[Image: Picture009-1.jpg]

We have in the market some nice flanges to weld and fit the map sensor!! =)

Cheers guys

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  electronic boost controller ??? Donkeybubles 5 1,593 16-07-2015, 03:41 PM
Last Post: JTaylor2005
  manual boost controller and egr blank plate fitting, please help dirtyboost89 6 1,928 02-03-2015, 11:50 AM
Last Post: dirtyboost89
  Manual boost controller or adjust the wastegate arm? Jtrigga 13 1,935 10-08-2014, 09:04 PM
Last Post: Jtrigga