looking for my next victim....

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
looking for my next victim....
Hey all, joined this time last year as was going to buy a slammed 306 hdi but the sale fell through so ended up buying a 2004 a3 2.0 tdi, which was great......until it blew up 3 days after being remained....
So now I'm looking for another eco derv to carry out my daily 50-60 mile commutes.
To be truthful I am planning to be running it on WVO, SVO, whatever I can get in the tank really so should be cheap as chips to run (excuse the pun)
Anyway it means that within the next week or so (once I sell my bmw 318is, anyone interested a swap?) should be purchasing myself a ph1 .D. turbo with the all important Bosch pump. The only question I have got is can I tune her to the max (I.e fmic, straight through, screwed pump and 'bo') and still run her on veg?
What this space
Peace
Thanks given by:
I am new to this site and I never knew this site exsisted my clock has stopped after 17 years also my back windscreen wiper do i need to put fuses in
Thanks given by:
(17-08-2014, 06:40 PM)ejs-1995 Wrote: Hey all, joined this time last year as was going to buy a slammed 306 hdi but the sale fell through so ended up buying a 2004 a3 2.0 tdi, which was great......until it blew up 3 days after being remained....
So now I'm looking for another eco derv to carry out my daily 50-60 mile commutes.
To be truthful I am planning to be running it on WVO, SVO, whatever I can get in the tank really so should be cheap as chips to run (excuse the pun)
Anyway it means that within the next week or so (once I sell my bmw 318is, anyone interested a swap?) should be purchasing myself a ph1 .D. turbo with the all important Bosch pump. The only question I have got is can I tune her to the max (I.e fmic, straight through, screwed pump and 'bo') and still run her on veg?
What this space
Peace
ok first the OP, the answer is yes, you can tune her up and still run on veg, you will lose a little power on veg but not too bad really, there's a few tricks to getting the best out of a veg setup which you'll read in your time here, however, nothing to stop you buying a Bosch equipped car and pouring it straight in the tank Smile
(20-03-2017, 11:52 AM)joysie4 Wrote: I am new to this site and I never knew this site exsisted my clock has stopped after 17 years also my back windscreen wiper do i need to put fuses in
clock will most likely be bulbs blown, prise front trim off, remove clock with 2 screws and replace bulbs with 286 fitment, rear wiper, remove cover inside of boot and clean relay contacts attached to wiper motor, if no joy you might need new relay or motor Smile
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by: