306 lover

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
306 lover
Hello!
I am a french 306 owner and  I am living near Paris.
I first do apologize for my poor english vocabulary, and i will try to write as best as i can, recalling my very old scholar "souvenirs"... =P
I actually work in computerings, especially in Unix servers administration. in a big establishment.
I fond of playing chess, practising the sublim art of "chausson gaulois" :o), dancing tango "estilo salon", playing aerial simulators like Il2 or LO, playing Torx too although i do recognize this is very bad, and checking and repairing my Xu7jp4 1,8l sixteen valvs petrol motor....
I am a vintage lover, i do appreciate a lot authentical things, and i do like humor and jokes, old wines and single malt whiskeys too, although my wife doesn't want me to drink because it is certainly not good for sex... =P
A long time ago, i also owned a 306 with Tu3 petrol motor, and i also actually have a 206 with Tu1 petrol  motor.
So my main interest here is to gather and give advices in managing Peugeot motors like mines...
So long!
Thanks given by:
Bonjour! . . . welcome to the club, you're in the right place for 306's and related marks, we all enjoy a bit of chit chat round here too, enjoy your stay, any questions fire away Smile
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
Welcome to the club! The 1.8 is great. I used to have one on jenvey 45 throttlebodies and an OMEX ecu. Unfortunately it only made 130hp. The GTI6 responds much better to the same mods.
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Converted Derv lover! Zoemilly1 21 5,562 14-06-2013, 01:39 PM
Last Post: Niall