HDi TIPS found

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HDi TIPS found
Hi all

From all the research that ive been doing for last couple of days here no one talkes about this but I hope that is helpull for all.

So tips:

FIRAD 795 HF - The only made for DW10 especificly and they give about 30% more flow! (cant find part number!)

There are 2 HDi's here running them (2 friends of mine) and yes same 200hp +/-, noticeble diference at high revs!
0-200 they are like a shot! Rofl 

In Portugal - http://www.santerchips.pt/index.php?rout...ct_id=1372

Cheers to all
Thanks given by:
They say original 150bhp nozzles. Call me skeptical but how do they know what the nozzles can do exactly. You can differentiate fuel pressure to allow nore in etc. More than likly just jtd nozzles. Obviously be jnteresting to see. Have the people got some before and after rr charts to give is an idea

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
(10-03-2017, 12:43 PM)bashbarnard Wrote: They say original 150bhp nozzles. Call me skeptical but how do they know what the nozzles can do exactly. You can differentiate fuel pressure to allow nore in etc. More than likly just jtd nozzles. Obviously be jnteresting to see. Have the people got some before and after rr charts to give is an idea

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes I feel you. I've been researching alot about it and its hard to believe that they have found the "cure" for our problems. 
In the link that I post they say just "...for 2.0L Hdi engines more +30% flow than oem) Doh dont know what to think xD

I rode one dw10 (1852v + mfs 1.7 bar (24 psi), fmic 60mm pipping, 60mm downpipe + straight pipe, diesel cooler (injection stock, NO fprs (here no one ever heard about it  Huh ) -> hard remap) and than I rode onother dw10 (1756vk 1.6bar (22 psi), fmic, 60mm downpipe + straight pipe 60mm, diesel cooler and Firad 795HF -> hard remap). 

They have the "same" remap specs... I mean around 200 hp/ + 310lb/ft. And one with the Firad nozzels fill alot more free ( is my english explicit enought? TongueP )

Interesting to know, thanks for your post. As Bash says, i suspect they're jtd nozzles rebranded as that's about the amount of extra flow available from a set of those. I don't suppose you've got access to dyno graphs for both cars..?

You get your point across fine, that's more than 90% of us could manage, i'm sure lol.
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
(10-03-2017, 02:18 PM)Poodle Wrote: Interesting to know, thanks for your post. As Bash says, i suspect they're jtd nozzles rebranded as that's about the amount of extra flow available from a set of those. I don't suppose you've got access to dyno graphs for both cars..?

You get your point across fine, that's more than 90% of us could manage, i'm sure lol.

Ahahah nice nice, at least that Tongue

I can ask them and see what they have ... so as soon as I've those graph i'll post it for sure Wink
We've just made a comparison with VP 110 with the same specs and HDi wins by 1 car!
Thanks given by: