Focus cruise control

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Focus cruise control
Evening all
I'm taking delivery of a new focus next week. Despite it being a good spec, it doesn't have cruise and it wasn't an option and isnt available until the model below the ST!

Anyway, I've been doing some looking and it looks like all you need to do is install the switch and activate it. Two questions. Firstly, does anyone know if this is correct? Secondly, does anyone on the switch coast have the software and kit to activate said cruise control!?
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
Ford's were always easy to add stuff to..The main looms mostly.used to have all the plugs, was just a case of plugging the extras in.

Are you sure you won't need to add pedal switches etc and other hardware?
Cherry Red Rallye - Full on OEM resto.....
Thanks given by:
yeah toms306 done it to his. all he done was added the bits and activated them. might be worth dropping him a message on facebook where his still active
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
(22-02-2017, 08:14 PM)Ben_w Wrote: Ford's were always easy to add stuff to..The main looms mostly.used to have all the plugs, was just a case of plugging the extras in.

Are you sure you won't need to add pedal switches etc and other hardware?

Nah all of that is already there. Literally just needs the switch pack on the steering wheel!

(22-02-2017, 08:21 PM)bashbarnard Wrote: yeah toms306 done it to his. all he done was added the bits and activated them. might be worth dropping him a message on facebook where his still active

Did think about Tom (in a non sexual way) but he's a bit far away!! Lol
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
yeah but he will be able to answer any technical questions. if you ever headed this way anyway im not to far from tom so could help out if need be as well
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
I've recently bought a Transit Custom and had the same issue. Cruise control was only available on the 'Limited' model and wasn't an option on any other model.

I had a Berlingo previously and installed the switch my self. Then the next time I took it to the dealers for a service I said the cruise control had stopped working and they activated it.
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Universal Cruise Control Kit Daniel306 11 4,193 30-12-2014, 10:42 AM
Last Post: Daniel306
  Focus TDCi 136 Remap Recommendations? C.A.R. 10 2,189 16-04-2014, 07:17 PM
Last Post: Pete
  europe cruise gurj306 18 4,362 23-08-2013, 06:49 AM
Last Post: gurj306