Another newbie but not really

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another newbie but not really
Hi all finally got round to doing this. Been on the site for a while now and probably asked all the daft questions as usual sorry. So the main reason for joining was all the information you lot have as I bought a 306 hdi estate in lovely lacquer peel red. Was intended for me to use for travel to work but really got to like how it drove. Was a high mileage 200000 plus (cough cough) but it's was rust free and had every recipt from new for everything plus it was a 1 owner car from new and the gentleman who owner had retired and bought it to travel around the south coast and France hence the mileage. Will be putting up a project thread soon as have been busy. But this is a start. Hope to get to some of that shows and meets this year but will have to see. Plus thought we needed to increase northern numbers abit.[emoji6]

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
Thanks given by:
Good lad, where abouts up North, not related to Sam Barker are you? Smile
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
Not that I know off [SMILING FACE WITH OPEN MOUTH]. Am in South Yorkshire pal will good old Donny so some where near you by the looks of it if this bloody app is right lol.

Thanks given by:
(08-02-2017, 08:09 PM)mattbarker32 Wrote: Not that I know off [SMILING FACE WITH OPEN MOUTH]. Am in South Yorkshire pal will good old Donny so some where near you by the looks of it if this bloody app is right lol.

yep indeed, i'm in Conisbrough, if you need owt give me a shout, currently got 3 cars for spares lol Big Grin
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
Wish I known that about 2 months ago. Old dear at traffic light decided to reverse up the bonnet in her argo just got it back on the road be it now with Intercooler was a shame not to with the front end in bit lol but will remember the offer pal once it warms up abit got a few things to do.

Thanks given by: