Turbo relocation xud11 and 1.4 hdi bits

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Turbo relocation xud11 and 1.4 hdi bits
Evening all hope were all well ok work is dead and on its ass so I got time to f*ck around how ever I'm car less my van packed up yesterday well Saturday and I've not a clue what's wrong with it as I abandoned it at NY grans and went to the pub as you do so the welders are taking agessssss with the gt2056s and I need a motor so the engine is literally 90% complete and my options are bodge the start stock blower on and make up a cooler kit out of mumbo jumbo shit or start mocking up the relocation kit ok I've done it on a car not being French or diesel but my old zx had one and I repaired it a few times so I've never had nothing to do with xud11 till recently but I know because of its meat head the hole job is gonna be tight and the engine is the other side of the farm to the car and the barn its in has. no power no f*ck all so its a gonna be a guess so long story short can't you guys pm me your single tublar manifolds for ideas as I need to get something sorted here and quite frankly I miss my car and its getting want to rush the hole job now I need a car and I know deep down its not worth the stock blower when I have a well reccomended blower in the shed so please send me pics if its a xud11 that's even better as I can to see where the pipe fit uppasst the head.

also 1.4hdi bipper van starts it runs and drives for a 100 yards then dies battery lead off then on and boom sane again any suggestions thanks for reading 

Sambo 
LET THE BODGING COMMENCE
 LET THE BODGING COMMENCE 

BUILT IN A BARN IN SOMERSET 
Thanks given by:

Here is some punctuation.
Feel free to use it.
                                             [Image: 2ljm03k.jpg]

I Don't Have A 306.
Thanks given by:
(31-01-2017, 08:57 PM)Danny Wideboy Wrote: ..........,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Feel free to use it.

Nice thank you for that forgot I was writing a message to the queen. 

Sorry your honor
Thanks given by:
(31-01-2017, 09:47 PM)Sambo the bodger Wrote:

Feel free to use it.

Sorry your honor

It's not that, people won't bother reading what you post if they can't read it. Which is a shame, as from what I can understand you're doing something fairly interesting. Nobody expects perfect spelling, grammar and punctuation from you, but it'd be nice to be able to read it.
Welding and fabrication projects undertaken, contact me for more information.

Thanks given by:
(01-02-2017, 07:22 AM)Jonny81191 Wrote:

Feel free to use it.

Sorry your honor

It's not that, people won't bother reading what you post if they can't read it. Which is a shame, as from what I can understand you're doing something fairly interesting. Nobody expects perfect spelling, grammar and punctuation from you, but it'd be nice to be able to read it.
Yeaa I understand that mate and tbh I can write english well and punctuate but my hands are so big and this phone is so piddly that I press everything and it angers me I'll buy a computer one day lol.
Thanks given by:
Just break it up with a gap here and there pal. I see a big lump of text and I move on
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:

Feel free to use it.

Sorry your honor

Hahaha this post made me laugh!!, I think I use better punctuation on here than I do for writing emails to people at work  Rofl Rofl Rofl
[Image: 22f2b6b2-758b-4c1c-96fb-6fa9c6059b13_zpsf306b56b.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Id post pictures but the uploader is broken. Have a look at my white estate project thread.
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  lower height pistons xud11 of 1 mm niciou 3 5,167 01-03-2018, 07:44 PM
Last Post: niciou
  How To - 2.1TD Swap / XUD11 Fitting Dum-Dum 101 93,169 28-07-2017, 12:18 PM
Last Post: rachaeljf
Wink The judge and its xud11 Sambo the bodger 37 14,164 24-06-2017, 06:04 AM
Last Post: bashbarnard