It's Friiiiiiiiiiiiiiiday!!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's Friiiiiiiiiiiiiiiday!!
So yea, age-old tradition here, not done one of these threads in a while Hmm

This week I have been mainly-
Trying not to spend any money - Moving out on the 16th of June so need £1,012.50 (6 weeks rent) for a deposit, plus all the costs associated with moving out. Found a van we can borrow, but it's er...a flatbed. So pray for warm weather.
Looking into home internet packages - what a minefield. I don't even know what phone line is in place at the flat yet, but I do know that I want an internet connection!
Panicing. Mrs has been to hospital twice about the baby this week, one such incident involving a rush home from work. Not good for your nerves, all this baby business!
Preparing for baby - I've now got an ISOfix bracket to fit to the car. Just have to find some high-tensile bolts. I'm more interested in fitting my new boot spoiler though - what does that tell you!

So -

Tonight - Going to visit my good buddy Ken and play a bit of this new game "Starhawk" for the PS3. Looking forward to it, always a laugh. 2 tellies, 2 PS3s, a KFC bargain bucket. Just what any modern brothership requires! Mrs is pre-occupied with meeting her buddy and going for a Nando's / going cinema. BORING!
Tomorrow - No idea. Literally none. I have to try not to spend any money whatsoever due to the saving-up. Weather is meant to be quite nice, which is never good when you have a hormonal, irritable girlfriend who needs entertaining. Hmmm. Maybe go visit some family.
Sunday - Again no plans, would be nice to fit this spoiler. If my Tigerseal turns up, that is. Of course pictures are a must.

Off you go then...
Disclaimer: The above is not to be taken to heart and is probably a joke, grow up you big girl.
[Image: Sig500x130.png]
Thanks given by:
Friday = travelling to PPCITP, Saturday = attending PPCITP, Sunday = recovering and travelling home from PPCITP.

Winnaaarrrr!! Big Grin
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
Friday- working, going to sand a spare wheel in my break Big Grin
Saturday off Smile no idea what's happening.
Sunday work. Sanding, priming and spraying my smooth front bumper Big Grin
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
friday - f*ck all
saturday -f*ck all
sunday - f*ck all
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Phill i dunno how you find the time to fit it all in .......

Friday - Coursework
Saturday - Coursework
Sunday - Coursework

Final deadlines coming up so onto the standard issue late evening early mornings for the next 2/3weeks
[Image: 306oc_zpsf2d249a4.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Tonight - bit more work on the engine then off down the pub
Tomorrow - breakers first thing then possibly down south for some ninja action
Sunday- engine back together and get the old girl started again
Monday - work and mot. Don't like Monday's Sad
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
Friday- Heading to Bognor to stay with my Grandparents
Saturday- Heading to Selsey to see my Unlce and possibly drop in on Curt ninja
Sunday- Allergy free show in London to get me some gluten free goodies!
[Image: kim.png]
Thanks given by:
Friday - have tonight off work!? OmG - heading to town perhaps,
saturday - work
sunday - picking up a Mercedes 190E ninja
Diablo Hdi Dturbo and 205 1.9 project - it lives!
Thanks given by:
Friday - setting up my catamaran (spitfire) down the sailing club and going for an all day breakfast before picking up a mate.
Saturday - Teaching sailing and maybe going more sailing in the afternoon and then speedboat work!
Sunday - Nothing interesting... demolishing the speedboat! Possibly painting brakes and some general electrics.
Thanks given by:
SRowell Wrote:Friday - setting up my catamaran (spitfire) down the sailing club and going for an all day breakfast before picking up a mate.
Saturday - Teaching sailing and maybe going more sailing in the afternoon and then speedboat work!
Sunday - Nothing interesting... demolishing the speedboat! Possibly painting brakes and some general electrics.

you sailing cowes at any point? ninja
Diablo Hdi Dturbo and 205 1.9 project - it lives!
Thanks given by:
Friday just lacquering my last wheel. Then work for rest of the day/night.
Saturday nothin planned in morning. Work in afternoon. Then going town for a jolly good session to help towards splitting up with the mrs.
Sunday hangover followed by Sunday roast then help my dad strip his galaxy and maybe give my wheels a wet sand and polish. Smile. Ready for fitting.
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Mainly dog sitting for mother over the weekend while she goes up to Marsden (if its spelt like that? somewhere up t'north!) and working on saturday...other than that I have buckets of coursework to do though I'm sure I'll find something better to distract me Tongue
Thanks given by:
I know a Marsden between Huddersfield and Oldham...

Today: Ninja'ed a day off work so I'm gonna wash the crap-tavia, go get some dog food then go for a beer or 3, have an afternoon nap then go back to the pub Smile
Saturday: F**k all through the day because I'm skint, but off for a curry and a few beers with a load of mates Smile
Sunday: Church, then doing the engine mounts on the crap-tavia (yep, broken again), then maybe a little test drive...
Monday: Ninja'ed another day off work, so try get the clocks sorted (again) on the crap-tavia, then go for an all-day drinking sesh with an old mate who's just got back from, erm... "a couple of years away" shall we say, then off to the rugby, Leeds vs St Helens :mrgreen:

Good long weekend I reckon Smile
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
Thanks given by:
Some good mtb'ing up Marsden way. Tonight, afew beers at a mates in Batley. Tomorrow, 40's weekend in Haworth (the missus loves all the retro shizzle) Sunday, playing in Hebden Bridge on the bike Big Grin

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk
Team hand-painted-commercial Vehicle
Thanks given by:
friday - work
saturday - work
sunday - and more work
i mite have monday off tho but will have to see,
Thanks given by:
Pete Wrote:Tomorrow, 40's weekend in Haworth (the missus loves all the retro shizzle)

My lass is trying to drag me to that as well Sad
Thanks given by:
THE_Liam Wrote:My lass is trying to drag me from buying another car Sad
not again liam!
Thanks given by:
That's actually true mate, she spent most of last night talking me out of buying my Audi 80 back lol
Thanks given by:
Friday - Got up at 12.30 after my night shift and went and looked at a ZX, chilling now, work at 6pm
Saturday - Will get up whenever, chill, work at 6pm
Sunday - Get up at 12.30, watch moto GP, chill, work at 6pm

Unless any of this is interrupted by my son making his appearance Big Grin
[Image: Signature.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Today-Tuesday: Revision
Wednesday: Exam
Thursday: Exam
Friday-Following Wednesday: Revision
Thursday: FINAL EXAM. Thank. f*ck.
[Image: sigcopy-1.jpg]
Diablo Meridian HDi - 125bhp - 73.0MPG - Halfords Wheels
Thanks given by:
THE_Liam Wrote:That's actually true mate, she spent most of last night talking me out of buying my Audi 80 back lol

see liam i can read you like a book fella, but an audi wasnt the car i had in mind ninja
Thanks given by:
Tonight? The same thing we do every night Pinky....

Friday Night: Pub

Saturday: Bmf in peterborough

Sunday: Not sure yet. Probably install my sub and amp. And have a look at the speed lines i still have yet to put on!
Quote:(15:06:27) Toms306: Wd40d it and had a good tug, came straight off

[Image: attachment.php?aid=5522]

Thanks given by:
Try and take over the world Smile
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
Thanks given by:
Tonight - convert all my interior bulbs to LED

Saturday - going to an AOC meet in Norwich

Sunday - showing the dog at 'Pugs in the park' - dont ask, ambers idea..
Thanks given by:
Today - Been doing assignments all day at college....not long left until I'm a qualified mechanic.... Confusedhock:

Now just watching TV and getting NAD insurance quotes.....

Tomorow - Getting arse raped at TPS for mani gaskets, oil and filter (using dubgen discount though)....and waiting for the turbo courier. ninja I'm not even sure if they deliver on saturdays though....if they do, then fitting will be happening in the afternoon!

Sunday - Work at nans in the morning as usual. Then in the afternoon, fix whatever else I broke on saturday. lol

Monday - Possibly ragging the f*ck out of the golf if its fixed and insured (if I go with admiral on the nad they wont insure the golf Sad ).....but I doubt it will be fixed anyway!
Thanks given by:
Friday - hospital at 9am, then food shopping came home, saw the mrs and just chillin now.
Saturday - Work on front bumper and paint cyclones or rear drums (if the weather is ok)
Sunday - finish a flyer design for a client
Thanks given by:
friday: work, got back to office and noticed i left my mobile and works mobile on site so half hour drive there and back in rush hour traffic Sad

saturday: fit front springs and do some pump modding

sunday: relax Smile
Venetian XUD ph2 heaven
Ph3 perv cab heaven
Black ph1 XUD died

Moonstone hdi stage 2
Thanks given by:
Tonight: relax, finished my exams so deserve it!
Tomorrow : Get rear quarter polished up Big Grin , give car good old clean(weather permitting), go out on town
Sunday: piece together previous night
Monday: road trip to scotland for camping/pubbing
[Image: mcetg0.png]

ZR VVC Homebrew mapping project: http://306oc.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=14360
Thanks given by:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kfVsfOSb ... ata_player

This is what I'm thinking when I see this thread.
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Official: It's Friiiiiiiiiiiiiiiday!! Thread. C.A.R. 2 2,123 20-04-2013, 03:43 PM
Last Post: daddyfixit
  Official: It's Friiiiiiiiiiiiiiiday!! Thread. C.A.R. 28 12,057 24-02-2013, 12:27 AM
Last Post: THE_Liam
  Official: It's Friiiiiiiiiiiiiiiday!! Thread. C.A.R. 23 7,624 01-02-2013, 07:53 PM
Last Post: Pompey306mark