Platinum silver ph2 xud dturbo

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breaking: Platinum silver ph2 xud dturbo
I'll be breaking a platinum silver 3dr xud dturbo soon as I need to chop it up to make repair sections on matts rallye. 

It's only done 58k iirc 

Pretty much everything is for sale as It'll be a quick turnaround job as I don't have space for it, what doesn't sell by the time I've cut the floor and sills out will be weighed in. 

Highlights:

58k xud9te complete engine and gearbox - provisionally sold, awaiting confirmation

Direct fit Speedline chrono wheels, sold to Matt rallye

Gti6 brakes £40, rear beam £60, suspension £10, front arb £5

China blue panels; drivers side wing, ph3 bumper crack free with crystal foglights, ph3 grill. 
*wing and bumper provisionally sold 

Ph3 headlights with all tabs intact £20 

Platinum silver panels, whatever is left. Drivers door sold awaiting payment 

Interior is a bit of a state, just standard ph2 dturbo but if anyone wants anything it's free 

Standard exhaust system with decat, new around 4 months ago £10

Thats about it what I think is worth selling, if anyone wants anything else or obscure parts that are getting harder to find let me know, the more that goes the better :Smile

All parts collection from my workshop in Hereford, Herefordshire unless postage is covered/courier
Current stable
'09 Mercedes E320cdi wagon 
'99 306 gti6
Thanks given by:
Zakk i got a mate who will take the brakes

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Tapatalk
Vehicle repair and servicing in the midlands pm for details 

Current cars
Subaru Impreza 2.0d - Daily
306 1.8 - track whore soon to be GTI6
Thanks given by:
[Image: IMAG0291_zpsnre4zjn6.jpg]

(09-01-2017, 10:48 AM)td_dan Wrote: Zakk i got a mate who will take the brakes

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Tapatalk

Cool, I'll pm you when I get them off. The cars still rotting away at my mum's house at the moment so I'll plan a trip with Matt ASAP to get it over the unit
Current stable
'99 306 gti6
Thanks given by:
in no rush pal
Vehicle repair and servicing in the midlands pm for details 

Current cars
Subaru Impreza 2.0d - Daily
306 1.8 - track whore soon to be GTI6
Thanks given by:
drivers seat tilt handle ??? it splits into 2 halves so you can cut your fingers when seat jams as you try to tilt it !
Thanks given by:
(09-01-2017, 06:40 PM)daddyfixit Wrote: drivers seat tilt handle ???   it splits into 2 halves so you can cut your fingers when seat jams as you try to tilt it !

You can have the whole seat if you want lol
Current stable
'99 306 gti6
Thanks given by:
I've got this at the workshop now. Me and Matt even got it running with a bump start off the Landrover, it starts fine on the key now lmao wander what issue that was then
Current stable
'99 306 gti6
Thanks given by:
(11-01-2017, 12:55 PM)ozonehostile Wrote:
(09-01-2017, 06:40 PM)daddyfixit Wrote: drivers seat tilt handle ???   it splits into 2 halves so you can cut your fingers when seat jams as you try to tilt it !

You can have the whole seat if you want lol

but getting it in an envelope will be a bit of a struggle   ???
Thanks given by:
Hi Zakk, which bits are you chopping off?

Will you be using the driver's side outer sill from the front arch backwards? If not, any chance of drilling out the spot welds and cutting it from the very start of it behind the front arch and going maybe 30cm rearwards? Don't need the whole length of the car just the front part. I welded a patch onto mine for the MOT but I'd like to cut it out and neatly weld in a replacement section.

Happy to cover postage and give you a bit for the trouble.

Also, if I could have a couple of the clips that hold the fuel lines under the car that'd also be really helpful.

Damn, just typed this and seen you're cutting the sills out. If by any chance you don't need the driver's side front part let me know!
This post is an artistic work of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted above as fact.

62k Diablo Phase 1 Gti-6:
Project Thread
Thanks given by:
I haven't dared to take the skirts off matts rallye yet to see what kind of state they're in underneath but from the damage to the floor the rot extends all the way into the jacking point and probably beyond hence my plan to cut out the whole floor pan from the bulkhead back to behind the front jacking points. I'll pm you if what you need survives the cut though as I was wanting the entire outer sill skin for future 306 repairs as I see that becoming common now they're over 20 in some cases lol
Current stable
'99 306 gti6
Thanks given by:
Mine were remarkably fine it's just a previous owner mashed a jacking point which separated the skins and let rot in. Sad

All the rest were great considering it's an older 306!

Thanks for keeping me in mind. Do you have any of the fuel clips for the fuel lines under the car? Think they are probably the same on all 306 models?
This post is an artistic work of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted above as fact.

62k Diablo Phase 1 Gti-6:
Project Thread
Thanks given by:
(04-02-2017, 08:11 PM)RetroPug Wrote: Mine were remarkably fine it's just a previous owner mashed a jacking point which separated the skins and let rot in. Sad

Thanks for keeping me in mind. Do you have any of the fuel clips for the fuel lines under the car? Think they are probably the same on all 306 models?

I'm going to the workshop today, I'll let you know Smile

(04-02-2017, 08:11 PM)RetroPug Wrote: Mine were remarkably fine it's just a previous owner mashed a jacking point which separated the skins and let rot in. Sad

I'm going to the workshop today, I'll let you know Smile
Current stable
'99 306 gti6
Thanks given by:
do u still have china bumper and grill
Thanks given by:
Gear stick at all,
306 Rallye giving people a surprise because they think shes a 1.6 ;-) Silly people
Thanks given by:
Do you have the locking clip for the glove box and fuse box covers??
Thanks given by:
Zach mate, i need the bottom of the little clip from the seat release lever (from the side) please?

and the rear badge!
Given the choice between Niall and the sheep. I would choose the sheep!
/Toseland
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Breaking platinum silver ph2 MYA ozonehostile 56 11,277 06-06-2014, 12:24 PM
Last Post: ozonehostile
  breaking ph2 dturbo in silver Teddy 10 2,219 04-08-2013, 09:49 PM
Last Post: MRiches
  Breaking: sigma Dturbo and silver gti6 spike2002 30 14,457 09-05-2013, 11:02 AM
Last Post: spike2002